Jake

Maybe it has been asked before, but i couldnt find it. Does somebody know the wildy emblems id's ? Because i tried the id's of the current osrs blue emblems but it didnt seem to work. Am I doing it wrong or are it just other ID's. Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, tiepvout said:

Maybe it has been asked before, but i couldnt find it. Does somebody know the wildy emblems id's ? Because i tried the id's of the current osrs blue emblems but it didnt seem to work. Am I doing it wrong or are it just other ID's. Thanks in advance!

Give this ago man :) https://ufile.io/79tolgnb 

Edited by L R K Y

38 minutes ago, L R K Y said:

No worries man, Jake pm'd me that when I was asking about all that stuff :D Enjoy!

I added ancient effigy 

52302:Ancient effigy
52303:Ancient effigy

but i didnt pick it up, do you know why, looting radius was on big 

20 minutes ago, tiepvout said:

I added ancient effigy 

52302:Ancient effigy
52303:Ancient effigy

but i didnt pick it up, do you know why, looting radius was on big 

There could be more types or different types of effigies, that this particular monster is dropping. You could be missing them.

Just now, Quintana said:

There could be more types or different types of effigies, that this particular monster is dropping. You could be missing them.

Mmm, maybe i looked wrong, i was talking about the emblems, how do i know which emblems he drops, or where you talking about the xp things?

15 hours ago, Ryann said:

pretty nice script, not using my prayer renews though, I have them selected. Tried flasks and regular 4s

I don't have flasks ids added. But normal 4 dose renewals are working for me, just tested. I just have to adjust the timer and re upload because ikov blocks you from using renewal if one is still active

6 minutes ago, tiepvout said:

Does not load pre sets. I tried making a new one, its in the list as an options, but it wont work

Wouldn't work for me either. It was working yesterday morning, but stopped working later last night. 

16 minutes ago, tiepvout said:

Does not load pre sets. I tried making a new one, its in the list as an options, but it wont work

9 minutes ago, Ryann said:

Wouldn't work for me either. It was working yesterday morning, but stopped working later last night. 

Can one of you @ me in the discord please

• Neo locked this topic