Jake

This bot is amazing. It's currently making me crazy gp/hour at a few different monsters. The UI is great.

I'd recommend a different sleep/delay feature. The current one works but makes it a bit obvious that you're botting. If you leave fight delay off you attack the next monster the tick after the current one dies, no one pays 100% attention, especially for hours. If you put fight delay on, you never have a >5 second wait in between monsters which starts to look suspicious when someone is watching you for some time. 

A better solution would be if a random amount of time between 0 and lets say 20 seconds with a bias towards shorter times. Meaning you'd get a 0-3 or 4-7 second sleep more often than a 13-16 or 17-20 one. The loot would only then be picked up and then next monster attacked. 

Idk how easy this is to do but I reckon it's the most undetectable method. Let me know what you think @Jake

• 2 weeks later...

When i try to load my old Figther configs, GUI freezes and must be aborted by pressing red ''X'' top rigth corner and also it doesnt seem to load my Loot list.

You can still use the script, you just need to add all the item ID's again and set all settings by hand before using it.

Edited by Nasrin

Protect from melee, range potions, super restores, prayer renewals are all not working for me. If I try any protection prayer, the script will do nothing. I activate "Use boosters" nothing happens with range potion or flask. I'm on Ikov. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? My hitpoints and prayer are both full, I have food, I'm not sure why this is happening. Also, the issue above with the loot IDs not saving. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.8.2019 at 10:00 AM, ily dp said:

i cant get it to loot???

You can loot but you must add item id's each time for loot list everytime since saved configs cant be used, something changed on Soulplay. Need to wait Jake to fix it after he have time.

Edited by Nasrin

23 minutes ago, ily dp said:

its ok i got it ...can it loot multiple items or just the 1?

On 04/01/2018 at 6:37 PM, Jake said:

GUI know-hows:

- To add another entry just click the last row and hit shift. To delete one, just click it and hit delete button

• Neo locked this topic