Jake

26 minutes ago, lafayette said:

How do you add multiple items to looting?

On 23/05/2019 at 1:42 AM, Jake said:

click the last entry and hit shift if you want to add more. use delete button if u want to delete entries 

@Jake When I try loading a profile it doesn't load the loot I have saved in it. Also unable to start the script after loading these profiles. The settings screen stays after clicking ''start script''.

It does work when I enter everything manually.. 

3 hours ago, Regret said:

@Jake When I try loading a profile it doesn't load the loot I have saved in it. Also unable to start the script after loading these profiles. The settings screen stays after clicking ''start script''.

It does work when I enter everything manually.. 

That worked last time i tried this script, jake might have updated it tho and old profile might need to be deleted and create new one. If you use old profile maybe try create a new profile and load it to see if it work

7 hours ago, Noiro said:

That worked last time i tried this script, jake might have updated it tho and old profile might need to be deleted and create new one. If you use old profile maybe try create a new profile and load it to see if it work

I did create a new profile for this. I don't have any old profiles :(

21 hours ago, Regret said:

I did create a new profile for this. I don't have any old profiles :(

Tried it today also noticed profile loading seems to have issue

2 hours ago, 007hed said:

The bot isn't looting addy bars.

Add their id to the loot table, if they are dropped noted make sure to tick stackable

18 hours ago, Jake said:

yeah there's a small bug, profiles don't seem to be loading on new client sessions. Gonna look into it soon

You da champ! Sucks having to add in everything manually everytime, if there's a big loot table.

• Neo locked this topic