SoulPlay Neo GreenDragons

Neo

2 hours ago, Botterkh said:

hey mate i just noticed this is a common issue for some reason the client Xobot always crashes enroute to the dragons when it reaches the rats and runs a little. I'm positive its something to do with the xobot client as when i use the soulplay client it runs perfectly. Hope to hear from you soon thanks.

No it crashes because there's a bug with Chaos tunnel that freezes the client and makes it so you need to be mod+ teleported out.

14 hours ago, Dragon said:

No it crashes because there's a bug with Chaos tunnel that freezes the client and makes it so you need to be mod+ teleported out.

As i already stated this error does not happen on the original client whatsoever, its definitely a issue with xobot.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, nateltd1 said:

Having a problem when it gets to the green dragon room, it just stops on "going" and does nothing for at least 15-45 minutes, pretty annoying as i have to click for it

What gear are you using specifically? And are you missing any of the required items?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 3:51 PM, Neo said:

Script Features

• Eats sharks
  • Banks when you run out of food or inventory is full
  • Goes bank to dungeon
  • Picks up gold, hard clues, golden chest, dragon egg, half keys & bones
  • Repeats?

Getting started

1. Have ton of sharks in bank
  2. All equipment equipped 
  3. Start with an empty inventory or 10 sharks 

CWNh5ah.png

can we get this script updated please? it gets stuck on the teleports. its fine once its in the cave but cant tele in or out <3 

• 1 month later...
  • Neo locked this topic