SoulPlay Neo GreenDragons

Neo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 12:42 PM, Neo said:

Script updated

Hey man, I just came to Xobot. Is there any chance you could delete baby dragon bones from the drop table? Also: I'll probably start scripting here if I see any profit in doing so, I've only been testing this for an hour or so.

I mean every inventory is half dragon bones, half baby dragon bones. If you could change that or post the source so I could change it myself, that would be lit xD Also, can't run it for more than 1-2 hours because it will randomly dc in combat and end up at home stuck. These issues are really the only thing stopping me from buying VIP. I'm slightly worried that all the scripts will have this disconnecting issue.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 7:22 AM, mageweenprob said:

problem with it already i start it and ill fight 1 green drag then ill focus a black drag and ill stop everything and freeze then ill love and fix it for a moment but when i tell back in again same thing happens 

same thing happening, bassicly after 1 drake it just freezes if black baby dragon starts attacking you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 12:34 PM, Unln0wn said:

Running to the drags seems to crash the client. Pretty sure its a server issue not a bot issue but just a heads up

Getting this same issue as well, wont let me run to drags without freezing

• 1 month later...

hey mate i just noticed this is a common issue for some reason the client Xobot always crashes enroute to the dragons when it reaches the rats and runs a little. I'm positive its something to do with the xobot client as when i use the soulplay client it runs perfectly. Hope to hear from you soon thanks.

Edited by Botterkh

• Neo locked this topic