SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

1 minute ago, Neo said:

I'll fix it tomorrow, ty.

Make sure the pots and items are all visible in your bank, it won't withdraw food until it withdraws all other stuff.

Sadly I don't think it's efficient :P

Everything is in the main tab, visible, right next to eachother in the same row; range pot, super restore, and anti-venom are in inventory along with ring of recoil, inventory full of sharks, just keeps trying to withdraw more.

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

I'll fix it tomorrow, ty.

Make sure the pots and items are all visible in your bank, it won't withdraw food until it withdraws all other stuff.

Sadly I don't think it's efficient :P

It may not be haha but after sitting at the altar in edge seeing around 5-7 accounts with the same setup recharge and bank the same way it seems a bit suspect :D ur the best man! 

Tested multiple ways whats wrong with the script. Apperantly it keeps taking out sharks because it doesnt seem to recognize the potions that are under 4 doses. Soon as i swapped out range potion that i had in inventory against 4 doser, it continued its way.

Tested mage way, diffrent banks, altar recharge and just restore recharge.

So in total, the fault seems to be in the potions?

Also it seems like when using Mage formation, it keeps using rigour instead of Augury prayers.

When doing double runs with range/mage, its suppost to take 2 super restores if im correct but it takes sometimes only 1 and fails 2nd run out of double; Also when it takes 2 super restores, it sometimes tries to do triple run but ofcourse there is high % that its failed and so on its time wasted.

3Rd run comes because it doesnt loot items after finishing 2nd run and goes in back to "fight zulrah" instead of "go loot items" or something and fights the zulrah.

Edited by Palidino

1 hour ago, Palidino said:

Tested multiple ways whats wrong with the script. Apperantly it keeps taking out sharks because it doesnt seem to recognize the potions that are under 4 doses. Soon as i swapped out range potion that i had in inventory against 4 doser, it continued its way.

Tested mage way, diffrent banks, altar recharge and just restore recharge.

So in total, the fault seems to be in the potions?

Also it seems like when using Mage formation, it keeps using rigour instead of Augury prayers.

When doing double runs with range/mage, its suppost to take 2 super restores if im correct but it takes sometimes only 1 and fails 2nd run out of double; Also when it takes 2 super restores, it sometimes tries to do triple run but ofcourse there is high % that its failed and so on its time wasted.

3Rd run comes because it doesnt loot items after finishing 2nd run and goes in back to "fight zulrah" instead of "go loot items" or something and fights the zulrah.

Use blood barrage + anti-venom, can easily do 4 runs and still have food leftovers.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Use blood barrage + anti-venom, can easily do 4 runs and still have food leftovers.

Been allways using Serp helm, so i dont have to buy anti-venoms. If there would be extra tab for mage to sort out, id choose 10 restores and just 2 sharks so it finishes til its out.

1.51 Update (bug fixes)

• Potions withdrawing fixed (stuck at bank)
  • Items being left improved again #2
  • Praying Augury instead of Rigour fixed (when using magic style)
  • Wearing items that are being picked by zulrah (med helm, darts, etc.) fixed
  • Now always gets at least 2 potions when using magic style

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

1.51 Update (bug fixes)

• Potions withdrawing fixed (stuck at bank)
  • Items being left improved again #2
  • Praying Augury instead of Rigour fixed (when using magic style)
  • Wearing items that are being picked by zulrah (med helm, darts, etc.) fixed
  • Now always gets at least 2 potions when using magic style

Thanks for the update, will test out right away and let you know if and flaws.

//EDITING: Still takes sometimes 1 restore when on mage style. You should make option how many it takes :P would be easyer but then it also bring in some other flaws when foods out.

Edited by Palidino

• Neo locked this topic