SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

Found another bug.

When supplies are out and its on the edge of time to tele out and the zulrah is also about to die but yet you wanna tele out and you do tele out, zulrah also dies. You go back there then the loot is in the toxic zulrah water and script keeps clicking on the loot and cant loot it and the account will even stop+you lose items or you will die and then the script just goes like on pause.

3 minutes ago, Rokas123123 said:

I dont get it guys, I have all the gear required (karils and dbow) and I die everytime. I have no anti-venom and I cant find where to buy one.
Wtf how do you even kill this thing without anti venom? And if you have one, where do you get it from?

You still should be able to easily get kills, are you using potions and do you have 74 prayer? You can get anti-venom at market btw.

14 minutes ago, Neo said:

You still should be able to easily get kills, are you using potions and do you have 74 prayer? You can get anti-venom at market btw.

Hey man, cheers for your quick response. 
I do have 74 prayer
Using rune arrows with d bow (dragon arrows are too expensive for me)
I am using potions
Just got 100 anti-venoms from my friend 

No one sells them at ::market

Now the bot runs perfectly with the anti-venoms mate

P.S.
When the prayer runs out, it teles home automatically. While sometime zulrah has low hp :D Is it possible to make it keep killing while there's some food in inventory?

Edited by rokasbybys

15 minutes ago, rokasbybys said:

Hey man, cheers for your quick response. 
I do have 74 prayer
Using rune arrows with d bow (dragon arrows are too expensive for me)
I am using potions
Just got 100 anti-venoms from my friend 

No one sells them at ::market

Now the bot runs perfectly with the anti-venoms mate

P.S.
When the prayer runs out, it teles home automatically. While sometime zulrah has low hp :D Is it possible to make it keep killing while there's some food in inventory?

You only need some anti-venom to get started you only use one dose per run and you'll get many drops of anti-venom (10 pots at once each drop). You can also make them if you have anti-poison. It'll tp out when you run out of prayer pots and prayer points so it's high % zulrah is gonna 2 shot you (you'll either spend all your food trying to survive or just die). 

If you're having prayer problems, disable double runs and enable charge prayer before fighting (either altar or pots)

You can also replace anti-venom with serp helmet

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

You only need some anti-venom to get started you only use one dose per run and you'll get many drops of anti-venom (10 pots at once each drop). You can also make them if you have anti-poison. It'll tp out when you run out of prayer pots and prayer points so it's high % zulrah is gonna 2 shot you (you'll either spend all your food trying to survive or just die). 

If you're having prayer problems, disable double runs and enable charge prayer before fighting (either altar or pots)

You can also replace anti-venom with serp helmet

Cheers man, you are amazing!

I got used with it now and it runs perfectly

• Neo locked this topic