SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

The only issues I'm seeing is occasionally it'll have a hard time going to the boat like it's on a sleep timer on the 2nd kill and it'll just revert to banking, not script breaking but went from 30 kills/hr on 1.3 to 19/hr on 1.4, also leaving loot often, and when going back for the next kill will just leave loot till it disappears. Might try having it check for loot when it enters zulrah area?

That's w/ Range pots enabled, Anti-Venoms enabled and Double-runs enabled.

2 hours ago, 904savage said:

The only issues I'm seeing is occasionally it'll have a hard time going to the boat like it's on a sleep timer on the 2nd kill and it'll just revert to banking, not script breaking but went from 30 kills/hr on 1.3 to 19/hr on 1.4, also leaving loot often, and when going back for the next kill will just leave loot till it disappears. Might try having it check for loot when it enters zulrah area?

That's w/ Range pots enabled, Anti-Venoms enabled and Double-runs enabled.

fuck your having good luck with it cant get it to work lol

5 hours ago, dil said:

can you make it so it sips a restore or two after each kill? running to an altar each time may seem bot like. Thanks! 

You don't need to tick it, might add an option in future for maxing the prayer before going in

1 hour ago, Neo said:

You don't need to tick it, might add an option in future for maxing the prayer before going in

Did a few runs with magic (barraging) and it literally rivaled my tbow. I would really appreciate it if you would just make it stop banking runes. :)

18 minutes ago, SlavesRu said:

Thanks boss, would it be hard to change mage bank thief like the guards for pkp to change it to different low-key location like near the dragons? I'm beginner in java and python could I do it myself?

PM @Quintana or post here to suggest.

Or just suggest a new script altogether here

20 hours ago, botlluvr1 said:

well withdraws everything but food- have done sharks wont work its in the top tab of the tab and everything i got no idea

20 hours ago, botlluvr1 said:

16 hours ago, botlluvr1 said:

fuck your having good luck with it cant get it to work lol

Can you post a gif(/video) from the UI until the point where it fails to withdraw food?

1.5 Update

• Added support for Magic
  • Added Magic potions
  • Added spell selection
  • Added prayer recharging at bank
  • Adjusted prayer pots when using magic (can do 4+ runs on one inventory)
  • Added monk-fish to the food list
  • Fixed items being left by the script
  • Fixed script double runs
  • UI updated new panel for settings and style combobox

42 minutes ago, BigGaeNob said:

Sometimes when it gets a dragon med helm drop it puts it on?

Otherwise quite swell :3

I'll fix it tomorrow, ty.

15 minutes ago, Legendary said:

Script is broken, just tries to withdraw an endless amount of sharks from the bank, despite having a full inventory.

Make sure the pots and items are all visible in your bank, it won't withdraw food until it withdraws all other stuff.

8 minutes ago, dil said:

Suggested it sips restores to fully regain prayer after each kill/trip last night and he already updated the bot. Awesome support by the dev to this bot. 

Combat switches next? :) jk. Thanks man! 

Sadly I don't think it's efficient :P

• Neo locked this topic