Alex

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Kumalo said:

I was pickpocketing at wests drags with a custom script I made and kept getting banned. The mods patrol that area

are you "barrage" :) that kid was botting obviously and reported me to mods at that spot so if it's you most likely you got yourself banned

Edited by Alex

• 5 months later...
On 21-4-2018 at 10:39 AM, Laughing Coffin said:

After last update bot is break I think, I will retest it and double make sure but after 5m it doesn't bank just stands outside near the guard.

For me the script ran flawless for 1,5 hour.

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

i tested it 3 times and it always fails at a certain point or it stops when it sees a pker, 

the fourth time i am going to be recording to watch what happens.

Hey, i also tested it on 4 accounts for 2 hours and babysitted it. What happens is at 5m the script instantly stops. so maby that could be a fix :) my script didnt stop when a pker came tho. just when it reached the 5m mark it stopped.

On 4/22/2018 at 10:14 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

i tested it 3 times and it always fails at a certain point or it stops when it sees a pker, 

the fourth time i am going to be recording to watch what happens.

On 4/22/2018 at 10:17 PM, fabbur said:

Hey, i also tested it on 4 accounts for 2 hours and babysitted it. What happens is at 5m the script instantly stops. so maby that could be a fix :) my script didnt stop when a pker came tho. just when it reached the 5m mark it stopped.

That's because walking in API was broken try again now and let me know how it goes