Alora pAgility - Alora [GNOME, BARB, WILD]

Sebo

BEFORE I GET TO THE SCRIPT. I'D LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT TO @pepsip77 FOR RELEASING HIS WILDERNESS AGILITY COURSE BOT OPEN-SOURCED. ALSO SHOUT-OUT TO @Alex FOR HIS FORMATTING THAT I STOLE.

THANK YOU. :x

This script was simply converted from the original to operate properly on the server: Alora

The script was modified from the original to complete agility courses on the server: Alora

Changed made:

Version 0.1:
Added paint, which includes your Agility XP gained in total while running the script.
Added paint, which includes your Agility XP/HR gained while running the script.
Added formatting, so the paint will show "Agility XP/HR: 1.3M" instead of "Agility XP/HR: 1300000".
Added a string for actions on the specific objects on the course.
Removed "sending packets directly", and replaced that command with a nice "obstacle interact" command. (IDK, I think it looks cleaner.)

(I know, so much work T_T) kappa

Version 0.2:
Added a simple, yet effective GUI. (Thanks to @Neo it was ripped from the AIO Miner.)
Added the Gnome Agility course to the script.
Added the Barbarian Agility course to the script.

Cheers to the development team. Making my pointless grind a lot more enjoyable lol. :)

Script link (Version 0.1): Here

Script link (Version 0.2): Here

Original script topic: Here

Alex's Rock Crabs: Here <- If you're trying to get into programming bots for XoBot, I highly suggest you check out the source code for these two scripts! You will learn quite a lot!

Upcoming changes:

Version 0.3:
Add the Seer's Village Agility course.
Add the Ardougne Agility course.

Version 0.4+:
Cast high alchemy while running courses? Drop some suggestions for what you would like to see below!

ENJOY! But please, don't be that guy that doesn't baby sit their bot and question why they got banned on this topic. Just check up from time to time, and you'll be golden.

Edited by Sebo
Released new version

On 3/4/2018 at 8:29 AM, Casual said:

Hey, got 99 agility with this last night worked like a charm! I did babysit due to the increased anti-bot measures taken/being implemented.

Would love to see support for the other courses as well.

I'm working on the other courses as we speak. :)

16 hours ago, Rob0731 said:

Barb not working. just sits there. Same with Gnome. It worked for wildy course

Version 0.2 was never updated in the SDN. Compile the raw code provided in the OP, and run it again. :)

1 hour ago, smithc727 said:

Nothing works, no gui options or settings just sits there.

Are you running V0.1 or V0.2?

V0.1 only runs the wilderness course. You would need to compile and run V0.2 as a local script.

On 3/24/2018 at 4:01 AM, Desumilde said:

Sometimes it stops automatically on Wilderness course and it doesn't show any kind of xp track as Neo showed here, did i do something wrong? :/

Post your log here if it happens again, I'll take a look at it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Neo locked this topic