SoulPlay [AIO] pCooker

pepsip77

15 minutes ago, rocket said:

Happen to have any ideas to fixing the errors so I know in the future though? If not tough luck but it'd be good to know. 

Thanks guys.

You're not adding his lib properly, just get eclipse it takes no time to compile a script you basically just save it

52 minutes ago, rocket said:

tried eclipse and it changed the jar paths and stuff so i couldnt right click on xo

Make a separate topic asking for help and I'll help you, can't spam this topic.

0.3 added to SDN

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The bot, it would seem, while trying to bank the fishes thus cooked would start to spam click. In the midst of one such extensive clicking exercise, the account would lose connection, and a loop would start, wherein the bot would make an attempt to try and deposit the fishes  without opening the bank, and hence in the process, losing connection time and time again; ultimately the script would crash, and you won't be logged in. The only plausible  remedy to this erroneous activity is closing the client, and then restarting it.

Would you please look into the way it spam clicks while trying to remove an item, or trying to put it into the bank? Since it's a well know fact that spam clicking leads to loss in connection - and, in this case, the script being stuck in a loop. This has been happening since a long time now, was true of the previous version of the script too. I would have marked out the issue, but wasn't active for a long stretch of time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Fishing Guild Fire is Bugged for cooking. The script clicks to cook the fish, then while it's cooking, it'll click again, and again and again. So it takes forever to cook the fish. A work around i found was to pause the script when it comes to cooking, click the food and click cook all, once it's done, resume the script so it can bank and re walk to fire, and do it again. 

6 hours ago, hungstick said:

Fishing Guild Fire is Bugged for cooking. The script clicks to cook the fish, then while it's cooking, it'll click again, and again and again. So it takes forever to cook the fish. A work around i found was to pause the script when it comes to cooking, click the food and click cook all, once it's done, resume the script so it can bank and re walk to fire, and do it again. 

Can verify this problem. I just cook at ::skill.

• Neo locked this topic