SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

bots seem to run out of prayer a lot of the time with 74 prayer and with it only bringing one restore pot leading to a lot of deaths a GUI option like the frost dragon script for how many post you would want to take per run would be useful. also stands in poison clouds for 3-4 seconds at a time causing wastage of food/deaths.

Script seems to be having a major issue when zulrah is killed without eating enough food the bot will loot the first drop and without banking go back into zulrah and leaving the loot from that kill on the floor to despawn if possible adding in a option for more than 1 kill per banking would fix this i feel

9 hours ago, nolife said:

Script seems to be having a major issue when zulrah is killed without eating enough food the bot will loot the first drop and without banking go back into zulrah and leaving the loot from that kill on the floor to despawn if possible adding in a option for more than 1 kill per banking would fix this i feel

More true words haven't been spoken before. You sire, are a master at tactful representation of factual fallacies with an activity. For this wondrous gift of yours, I would like to bestow upon you my favorite words of appreciation - "Fat bobo". Have a pleasant day ahead of you. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Neo locked this topic