SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

On 6/19/2018 at 11:40 AM, mean said:

when the bot tries to do multi kills it leaves the second loot on floor and you will lose this loot. make it only one kill a trip/ fix pls. great script though 

Yes. I have seen same mistake. Range pot mistake all so, drinking all 4 doses.

7 of my accounts have been banned which were doing Zulrah *3 others were doing something else, which I will not be expanding upon*, three of which had max range gear ( pernix, tbow etc. ). Two of which were extreme donators. Be careful when you are botting it, since many "legit" players, having been completely disenchanted by the extreme drop in prices of Zulrah drops, have gone on to become bot busters themselves. They will casually sit at the run in to Zulrah, and ask for a "Hi", if you aren't replying back after 2-3 of such attempts, you will be reported, or a staff would be called in. 

I recommended keeping a key eye out for such maniacs, who believe that they need to clean this already dead game of filth *lol*. And, of course, I got banned because one of my accounts had its video taken, and "Jambita" checked all of my trades for any discrepancies :P ( Yes, they can see that you have sent in supplies from one account to the other, doesn't matter what type of trade it is! ).

But, hey, we botters get smarter by the passing day, right? I do this because I find it amusing to end their economy, or at least put it to shambles by selling out stuff dirt cheap. It gives me a sense of gratification, looking at how horribly managed that server is! When "legit" players aren't able to sell their "shit" at the apposite price, what do they do? They leave the game! xD

PS: I haven't gone through my words looking for word formation errors, because seriously, I only do that when I am getting paid to write, and not when I am expending and expounding my views about a server that has seen a massive downturn through the years. :]

Edited by Saituri

4 hours ago, faibenqp said:

How to fix log out? After few kills it just log out from the server and not reconnecting

You need to put in your login details into the account manager. You can't do anything about the login, it's a server-side error. And chill, your account would be safe in the account manager, my account(s) had over 100b+ ( Stopped counting after a point of time, felt like Tony from Scarface :P ).

Edited by Saituri

3 hours ago, Saituri said:

7 of my accounts have been banned which were doing Zulrah *3 others were doing something else, which I will not be expanding upon*, three of which had max range gear ( pernix, tbow etc. ). Two of which were extreme donators. Be careful when you are botting it, since many "legit" players, having been completely disenchanted by the extreme drop in prices of Zulrah drops, have gone on to become bot busters themselves. They will casually sit at the run in to Zulrah, and ask for a "Hi", if you aren't replying back after 2-3 of such attempts, you will be reported, or a staff would be called in. 

I recommended keeping a key eye out for such maniacs, who believe that they need to clean this already dead game of filth *lol*. And, of course, I got banned because one of my accounts had its video taken, and "Jambita" checked all of my trades for any discrepancies :P ( Yes, they can see that you have sent in supplies from one account to the other, doesn't matter what type of trade it is! ).

But, hey, we botters get smarter by the passing day, right? I do this because I find it amusing to end their economy, or at least put it to shambles by selling out stuff dirt cheap. It gives me a sense of gratification, looking at how horribly managed that server is! When "legit" players aren't able to sell their "shit" at the apposite price, what do they do? They leave the game! xD

PS: I haven't gone through my words looking for word formation errors, because seriously, I only do that when I am getting paid to write, and not when I am expending and expounding my views about a server that has seen a massive downturn through the years. :]

"I already know how this process works: They have mods that are scheduled to check Zulrah/Barrows/Dags/Thieving/Green dragons, etc. Multiple times throughout each day, during their check, they will start talking to players in each of these areas - if you don't respond, they'll teleport you straight to jail. If you don't reply within a few seconds of being jailed, you're perm jailed/banned.

After the ban, they'll check all your trade logs, drop logs, dueling logs to make sure you aren't transferring items to a "mule" account. If they find out you are transferring items to a mule account, they'll remove all the items from said account & ban that account as well - proxies will not work around this."

There is no safe way to transfer your items, I tried EVERYTHING for about a month and gave up. You would not believe the amount of mods/admins on this server.. stand at the GE with your public chat off, you'll see crowns EVERYWHERE.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

• Neo locked this topic