SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

19 hours ago, VladDad said:

Whats his ign?

Long banned. But he re-makes new accounts to bot in w2. Usually 2-3 bots. Dutch names or something similiar.

Also im not allowed to drop in-game names here because Neo disagrees on droping names here. He thinks its cool to report botters

Edited by Palidino

• 2 weeks later...

hey this bot is only taking one restore potion and when it runs out during the fight with zulrah it teles out to get another one so i dont even get the kill.
i was hoping you could ad an option for us to decide how many restores pots we can bring in pls?

4 hours ago, agostino said:

hey this bot is only taking one restore potion and when it runs out during the fight with zulrah it teles out to get another one so i dont even get the kill.
i was hoping you could ad an option for us to decide how many restores pots we can bring in pls?

+1, I use about 3-5 food per kill, quite often less. With extra restores it could easily do 4+ kill runs

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, kristian628 said:

Hey Neo.

Very great script you have made, i really enjoy using it :)

It picks up death runes, but does not bank them (they will just stay in inventory and stack up overtime)

As far as i've experienced, this is the only item, that i won't bank. :) 

its due to people using magic at zulrah, blood barrage and ice barrage both use death runes.

On 25.2.2019 at 6:53 AM, VladDad said:

its not really that big of a deal.. lmao, why does it bother you.

Why does my comment bother you?

All i have done, is report a "broken" feature. Not saying it's bothering me, but adding 1 line of code won't take Neo more than 10 seconds, as he knows what he's doing.

• Neo locked this topic