SoulPlay Dridia's Karambwan Fisher v1.0

Dridia

Dridia's Karambwan Fisher

This script will fish Karambwanjis and then Karambwans in order to make some decent profit.

The script will also drop the shrimps acquired from fishing Karambwanji

Added some paint for a better user experience. :)

Feel free to give me ideas on future update or if you encounter any bugs.

gAjH6SU.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

To do before running:

You'll need to start with a "Small fishing net" (id: 303) and a Karambwan Vessel (empty:3157 , full: 3159)

A flaw with the script is that you can't start anywhere you want. You'll need to teleport one time using the Fairy ring at Edgeville.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Update log:

Version 1.0:
Initial release

Source
Source: https://github.com/Dridia1/XoBot/tree/master/SoulPlay/Fishing

Thanks to:

@pepsip77
For his implementation of the InventoryListener.

1 hour ago, Josef said:

How can I compile this since there is more than one class file

You can download the entire folder, and import it into eclipse/intellij/preferred IDE under your XoBot project! There might be a tutorial floating around  on the community on how to do it. EDIT: http://xobot.org/community/topic/41-tut-settings-up-eclipse-compiling-scripts/ PM me if you get stuck/need help.

Edited by Sebo

7 hours ago, Neo said:

Approved, nice script :)

Thanks! Feel free to add it on the SDN

6 hours ago, Sebo said:

Nice release, I'm making the same bot at the moment. I hope you wouldn't mind me taking how you handled teleporting VIA fairy rings? :)

Of course not, go right ahead. That’s why I release the source :) would be nice with some credit if you use it.

44 minutes ago, pepsip77 said:

Looks good! It's nice to see more complex scripts getting made :)

Thanks! Indeed, I wanted to make something else this time :) 

2 hours ago, Dridia said:

Thanks! Feel free to add it on the SDN

Of course not, go right ahead. That’s why I release the source :) would be nice with some credit if you use it.

Thanks! Indeed, I wanted to make something else this time :) 

This script is not using the bait to get the raw karambwan. It will go get the bait from the fishing spot and drop the shrimp, but it will no go bait for the raw karambwan. What I mean by this is that it will not put the bait into the vessel and then fish. Is it possible this can be fixed? Let me know if I may be doing something wrong or you can help assist me with the issue.

Thank you

Edited by Tylerr

27 minutes ago, Tylerr said:

This script is not using the bait to get the raw karambwan. It will go get the bait from the fishing spot and drop the shrimp, but it will no go bait for the raw karambwan. Is it possible this can be fixed? Let me know if I may be doing something wrong or you can help assist me with the issue.

Thank you

Let me take a look.

• Neo locked this topic