SoulPlay VIP qMageBankThiever

Quintana

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to add sara brews as food? And as @russian girl says an automatic talker when staff is talking to you... With simple replies as "hello" "i'm bored"

This would make the script perfect and way more safe.

EDIT: Maybe an automatic logger would be great for anti staff.

Edited by asiandragon
EDIT

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, ZBJE said:

Can we have it so you can just choose to go the the single guard in the right corner or the resource garden, uses more Cpu when the bot is running around like an idiot....

I'm not sure what you mean.. Does the bot run around?

2 hours ago, Quintana said:

I'm not sure what you mean.. Does the bot run around?

It follows the guards round in the resource area. It would be great if there was a setting to go and thieve from the guard in the top right corner of the resource area as I've found it boosts PKP an hour and reduces CPU usage. Also can you make is so we can specify how much food the bot takes?

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, ZBJE said:

It follows the guards round in the resource area. It would be great if there was a setting to go and thieve from the guard in the top right corner of the resource area as I've found it boosts PKP an hour and reduces CPU usage. Also can you make is so we can specify how much food the bot takes?

Kind Regards

One needs to lure the guard to that particular spot, he isn't fixated there on his own.

44 minutes ago, Saituri said:

One needs to lure the guard to that particular spot, he isn't fixated there on his own.

You could have a method that scans that specific spot for the guard when the bot returns to the resource garden if it returns false resumes to other guards using the same method it uses now. If returns true (which in majority of cases there is one lured there) - use that one. 

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, marticism said:

Soulplay made an update.
You need to thieve 100x to get 1 PK Point Token instead of 1 PK Point per successful thieve 

You still get the ticket after 100 tokens, the exchange rate is the same. Difference is now it just appears in your bag instead of the safe exchange we had previously. All of these latest updates were designed to heavily favor pkers... Sad

21 hours ago, 3058 said:

Bot needs to have option to bank tickets because now you can't build up points beyond 100. You get a ticket now which is valued under a shark so you lose everything if you die

If i understand this right: After you do 100 thieves, a token is received to the inventory? which has to be banked because it is lost upon death over sharks?

• Neo locked this topic