SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

Works great, but usually after about 30 kills I DC and end up in Varrock Square. But I think it's the server doing this not the script.

Would also like to add, but I know you are aware that it runs to the north east corner and stays there until Zulrah moves, sometimes causes death.

Edited by donkey_bait

3 minutes ago, boobytrapp said:

@Neo Could you please add an option, where it banks only if it has less than 15 food (for twisted bow users) also that way it's less detectable. 
Loving the script btw, Thank you.

You still have to teleport out and in again regardless

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Neo, do you think you could add Manta Rays as food for the majority of your scripts? :o I'm not even suggesting you make an option for it in a GUI, perhaps if Sharks are all gone from the inventory, it'll switch over to Mantas? Sharks are always at 1-100 in stock at the shop and it's a pain in the ass to get enough to run your scripts. :\

9 hours ago, Lets Bot said:

Hey Neo, do you think you could add Manta Rays as food for the majority of your scripts? :o I'm not even suggesting you make an option for it in a GUI, perhaps if Sharks are all gone from the inventory, it'll switch over to Mantas? Sharks are always at 1-100 in stock at the shop and it's a pain in the ass to get enough to run your scripts. :\

You can buy from the wizard just try talking to him

Scirpt is veryyyy good. I love it i would like to thank you for making it and releasing it, Only reason i bough VIP to be honest.. But like many others have said when zulrah gets close to dying it just attacks it then runs to the North west side in the corner before it even hits zulrah so it keep doing it and doing it.. Very bad because if a mod is watching you then they can obviously tell that's not human like.

On 3/24/2018 at 5:24 PM, Bullets said:

Scirpt is veryyyy good. I love it i would like to thank you for making it and releasing it, Only reason i bough VIP to be honest.. But like many others have said when zulrah gets close to dying it just attacks it then runs to the North west side in the corner before it even hits zulrah so it keep doing it and doing it.. Very bad because if a mod is watching you then they can obviously tell that's not human like.

Nevermind i take it all back, Script is terrible.. Always walks and stays in the Gas.. On the like 10th round it just stands in the corner, Came back after 20 minutes of running and and i was dead, Lost pernix and amulet of ranging ring of wealth and ragefire boots..

1 hour ago, Bullets said:

Nevermind i take it all back, Script is terrible.. Always walks and stays in the Gas.. On the like 10th round it just stands in the corner, Came back after 20 minutes of running and and i was dead, Lost pernix and amulet of ranging ring of wealth and ragefire boots..

You don't lose your items if you die at zulrah, you only lose your items if you're using a shitty proxy where it disconnects and doesn't let the bot interact with the game after it's logged back in. And even if you happened to die since you always keep the 3 most valuable pieces makes no sense that you lost all of your pernix since it's 3 pieces unless you're using a tbow then you might have lost the coif

22 hours ago, Neo said:

You don't lose your items if you die at zulrah, you only lose your items if you're using a shitty proxy where it disconnects and doesn't let the bot interact with the game after it's logged back in. And even if you happened to die since you always keep the 3 most valuable pieces makes no sense that you lost all of your pernix since it's 3 pieces unless you're using a tbow then you might have lost the coif

Nah, For some reason i guess it was at home, And i was still venomed some how. And i kept armadyl cross and divine and pernix body. Found the body lol. But no its a good script i was just mad heat of the moment ya know

hey, Draynor, Yanille (takes you to lunar) and Pest Control is not working. If you are fixing them can you please add some more remote locations (the more the better).

It would be great if there was an option for different food, perhaps manta rays (they are sold in store)

Also, would be nice to have uniques and the banking location in the paint.

Edited by aeroredd

• Neo locked this topic