SoulPlay ViHunter AIO

Vindey

ViHunter AIO

Made by: Vindey

it ain't flawless, but it's honest work. -Vindey aka creator of the script

• Buying Jars
  • Catch Imps (Only safe area)
  • Progressive (Will catch best Imps depending on your level)
  • Looting Jars

I have seen that tons of people have problems running this script from the SDN, if you're one of those people send me a message and i'll help you out!

As stated earlier, this script isn't flawless, but i'd say it works 97% of the time.

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT SOMETIMES THE "START" BUTTON DOESN'T WORK, JUST CLICK THE CLOSE BUTTON INSTEAD AND IT SHOULD START RUNNING.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MULTIPLE TABS IN BANK. IF THE ITEM THAT THE SCRIPT IS LOOKING FOR IS IN A DIFFERENT TAB THAN THE ONE THAT IS SELECTED, THE SCRIPT WILL STOP.

Info

Hunter is currently one of the slowest, if not the slowest skill to get to 99 on SoulPlay. Since I didn't find any Hunter scripts in the SDN i thought I'd do it myself. It still takes a few fairly long to get to 99 compared to other skills but atleast you don't have to do it yourself. There's rarely people in the hunter area but I'd still recommend to babysit the bot though. I have 27h played on an account with 99 Hunter and some other things like 50 in all combat skills etc. On top of that a few of those ingame hours have been used to test the features out. So I'd say it would take about ~24h. Hope you enjoy it! Now I'll be going through some of the features.

Buying Jars

Start at Hunter Areas Bank. If you don't have money in your inventory it will get it for you(money pouch isn't supported). Paint shows how much money it has spend and how many jars it has bought. If there's no more money left it'll spam hit "buy" untill you hit stop. Will try and fix that in the future though. But since you will only need a max of ~5000 jars to get to 99 you can just babysit it or come back after like 20 minutes to check up on it.

89dace3cdeef5ce2e3e8b0bb412adfa6.png

Catch Imps

Only support the Hunter Area (Impling area in the Hunter category) so far. Start at Hunter Areas Bank with Butterfly Net equiped. The Imp Combobox will only show the imps that you are able to catch depending on your level. Select the imp you want to catch and you're set to go! Supports all imps that are available on this server. Has very detailed paint too. Since there are 3 Ninja Imps in the Impling Area and only 2 Dragon/Kingly ones, I'd suggest you to use Ninjas to 99 if you want the quickest XP. Once theres no jars left it will stand still in bank till stopped.

06a0b221cb1fec0b601a29794c4dfa6d.png

945e21b432c82689c797e82602e96e83.png

Progressive

Will start catching best Imp depending on your level. So once your Hunter level is 22 it'll start catching Young Imps, and then when it's 28 it'll start catching Gourmet Imps and so on. (note that this will switch to Dragon Imps after hitting level 83 and since Dragons are slower XP than Ninjas I'd suggest to using the Catch Imps and selecting Ninja Imps and continue till 99. Thought Dragons and Kinglys might be more GP but I'm not sure. Paint is the same as for Catch Imps.

Loot Jars

If bank is not found near player it will teleport to ::Home and use that bank (which is one of the more safer, since its usually pretty crowded so people will rarely start interacting with you). Select what Impling Jars to loot, and it'll start looting them. Once there's no more jars left it'll stop.

fb02e9c895cdf655c8d373a652514dd1.png

If you find any other errors please feel free to comment below or send me a dm with the information. But make sure that you've read all the information i've given you on this post.

If you enjoyed this script, please make sure to upvote this post. it would mean a ton to me!

Edited by Vindey
Added some info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 3:49 PM, Neo said:

Its in SDN now

hey im back! i heard that the mods were inactive on here, but i had already sent the script so i wasnt sure if it would ever be seen or get up on the SDN. and i kinda gave up checking the SDN after a few days. thanks for putting it up!

Edited by Vindey

On 5/18/2019 at 8:36 AM, chachi said:

it works, but. it doesnt seem to buy the jars in progressive mode. just sits in the bank. i got no tabs and cash in bank

yea youll have to buy it jars first. might add so that it buys jars when out of them in the future though :) 

• Neo locked this topic