• Pick the king(s) you want to kill
  • Attack potions
  • Strength potions
  • Option to pick the loots
  • Option to bury the bones
  • Option to use a bone crusher
  • Option to attack the king only if it's not in combat

Getting started

• Have range potions / attack potions / and strength potions (if using) in your inventory and start the script.

s1DCNVa.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Neo said:

Select some loot

Sorry maby i explained it wrong, what happens is:

I click File > Run > click "play". after i click play the client freezes like nothing happened. It also doesnt say a script is running because i can run a script again and again and again and nothing happens.

2 minutes ago, fabbur said:

Sorry maby i explained it wrong, what happens is:

I click File > Run > click "play". after i click play the client freezes like nothing happened. It also doesnt say a script is running because i can run a script again and again and again and nothing happens.

Yeah the script doesn't start if no loot is selected, try selected some random one and lemme know if it works

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Yeah the script doesn't start if no loot is selected, try selected some random one and lemme know if it works

Ye i can run other scripts... runned a script shorty, stopped it and then i tried daggannoth one still same issue :o 

1 minute ago, fabbur said:

Ye i can run other scripts... runned a script shorty, stopped it and then i tried daggannoth one still same issue :o 

Ah nvm, I thought you meant the ui is showing but then the script stops. I forgot to update the class name will do in a bit

• Neo locked this topic