SoulPlay SoulPlay updated tonight

Sucrax

5 hours ago, CAMYBOiii said:

Please update soulplay! it feels like forever!

You need to learn let go sometimes bro and come back next day, whats the rush? I think they have life in addition to this. :ph34r:

Edited by Nasrin

7 hours ago, CAMYBOiii said:

No im sure they have enough time to do a quick fix!

There is no such thing as a quick fix.

They have to run the updater, if they run into problems the have to fix the else the bot might not work at all.

Edited by frisiangamer

42 minutes ago, frisiangamer said:

There is no such thing as a quick fix.

They have to run the updater, if they run into problems the have to fix the else the bot might not work at all.

I'd figure it might take some time but, staff could maybe atleast post a status update and/or an ETA to let the users know whatsup and/or how long it might take. However, they are not obliged to but I think it will atleast satisfy people a little bit.

1 minute ago, gedtodehel said:

I'd figure it might take some time but, staff could maybe atleast post a status update and/or an ETA to let the users know whatsup and/or how long it might take. However, they are not obliged to but I think it will atleast satisfy people a little bit.

You don't 'have' to use this bot you know?

14 minutes ago, Weight said:

You don't 'have' to use this bot you know?

I know that and I'm not bothered by the fact I cant use it however more info is appreciated if that is possible. Just for a headsup. Maybe I'm the only one who would like to know whats going on? Idk

14 minutes ago, uganda said:

agreed fix the bot stop being dicks, keep community updated if you want traffic to your site, period

It's probably because the developers here have a working life aswell, why dont you just be patient.
I'm sure the bot will be updated when the have the time to do so "period"

• Neo locked this topic