• Thieves from guards at mage bank
  • Food support (Sharks only)
  • Banking
  • Escapes from attacks

Getting started

• Start either at the mage bank or by the guards
  • Keep lots of sharks in bank
  • Turn Auto-Retaliate OFF

Report all bugs and improvements to this thread!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

would it be hard to change mage bank thief like the guards for pkp to change it to a different low-key location like near the dragons? I'm a beginner in java and python could I do it myself? perhaps if u could just point me in the directions you took when u started

e.g. what would I have to get familiar with Java and the API type it is using or does that even make sense nvm about that all found the section where i can get all info thanks 

nvm found api and other usefull stuff

Edited by SlavesRu

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-26 at 8:22 PM, SlavesRu said:

would it be hard to change mage bank thief like the guards for pkp to change it to a different low-key location like near the dragons? I'm a beginner in java and python could I do it myself? perhaps if u could just point me in the directions you took when u started

e.g. what would I have to get familiar with Java and the API type it is using or does that even make sense nvm about that all found the section where i can get all info thanks 

nvm found api and other usefull stuff

Provide me the location, and i'll consider adding it

• 4 weeks later...

The bot will get stuck in the bank if you have "less CPU" enabled on the client. The way I have been able to temporarily fix this issue is to just click the X of the bank interface. A permanent fix will have to be done inside the script, maybe make sure that the bank is closed before trying to add cash into the pouch. Other fixes would just to deposit the coins into the bank.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Neo locked this topic