SoulPlay NeoBarrows

Neo

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Cannibud said:

Uhm.. so it is dropping the loot?

I came back and saw it had done 6 runs, and I only have a single Verac's Plateskirt in my inventory, and I actually watched it drop the loot from the last run it did... Whats going on with this?

If you watched it long enough you'd notice that it drops cheap runes and useless pots

• 4 weeks later...

So using only XoBot and this script on 3 accounts on SoulPlay, all 3 accounts had their passwords changed so apparently hacked, I am unable to recover them and see what happened to the accounts, but am assuming they were wiped.

Before asking, they were not banned, they simply were compromised and had their passwords changed (hacked).

I'm concerned by this, and would like some investigating or to see if anyone else has had this happen to them

Edited by Cannibud

11 hours ago, Cannibud said:

So using only XoBot and this script on 3 accounts on SoulPlay, all 3 accounts had their passwords changed so apparently hacked, I am unable to recover them and see what happened to the accounts, but am assuming they were wiped.

Before asking, they were not banned, they simply were compromised and had their passwords changed (hacked).

I'm concerned by this, and would like some investigating or to see if anyone else has had this happen to them

Soulplay admins sometimes change botter passwords

3 hours ago, Kumalo said:

Soulplay admins sometimes change botter passwords

Can anyone else confirm this?

Interesting though, I did want to give the benefit of doubt to admins and the scripted, but I found it shockingly suspicious to be honest. Id like to hear from some of the other users in the community and get some feedback on the issue though.

Edited by Cannibud

2 hours ago, Cannibud said:

Can anyone else confirm this?

Interesting though, I did want to give the benefit of doubt to admins and the scripted, but I found it shockingly suspicious to be honest. Id like to hear from some of the other users in the community and get some feedback on the issue though.

my mule account that doesn't bot picks up my botters loot by drop trading and selling it for money got its password changed.. so yea.. it might be soulplay admins doing the changing of password.

• Neo locked this topic