Ikov PDonatorThiever

peanut

6 hours ago, peanut said:

This should be working since Xobot handles the random questions and not the script :)

I actually bought VIP today but I'm disappointed, I tried using the normal thieving script but it doesn't answer questions, it keeps clicking on stalls but idk what about donator one, I'll try it today

But please try to fix the regular one because I probably won't be able to buy the donator to test it

+ Ikov has been updated like one hour ago and Xobot now doesn't log in :C

Edited by MikeTR

3 hours ago, MikeTR said:

I actually bought VIP today but I'm disappointed, I tried using the normal thieving script but it doesn't answer questions, it keeps clicking on stalls but idk what about donator one, I'll try it today

But please try to fix the regular one because I probably won't be able to buy the donator to test it

+ Ikov has been updated like one hour ago and Xobot now doesn't log in :C

Ikov is now fixed. Please provide the unanswered questions to the VIP section thread

11 hours ago, easy loot said:

ikov donator thieving is still bugged. doesnt answer the questions.

Apparently they think the issue is new questions, but they haven't noticed that users here keep posting the same questions to be fixed, they fix and the problem still occurs. The issue is that it keeps clicking on stalls and doesn't attempt to answer the question, it's obvious. PLEASE FIX, thank you.

• Neo locked this topic