Careful when selling or buying Alora accounts & Gold

Pkdealer

Hey guys .

When selling an account , don't leak the stats, xp counter or the name - They can track your accounts with one of those informations.

When buying gold make sure you do via drop trade and drop atleast 80 items so the logs can't see you actually dropped the money , yes they track the logs

They have stake logs, drop logs , trade logs, trading post logs , login logs and more.

Learn from me i was a global moderator on the server.

If you can take the steps i told you can probablyget away with the rwting unless their last standing global mod- Collerkar76 who's a fucking rwt catcher monster will prob catch your ass. 

Best of luck

P.s - You have atleast 6 alora staff members on this site probably with vpns so they don't get caught .

I heard that Collerkar76 guy is terrible at catching RWTers. He’s lying when he says he’s been doing it for years including in SoulSplit 1 and 2. The guy’s just a random who caught a few and thinks he’s great at it. Alora also doesn’t have that many logs, you’re lying. It’s actually pretty easy to RWT around Collerkar76, I’ve been running my shop on Alora since early 2017.

tl;dr You’re a liar.

6 hours ago, Rakrelloc said:

I heard that Collerkar76 guy is terrible at catching RWTers. He’s lying when he says he’s been doing it for years including in SoulSplit 1 and 2. The guy’s just a random who caught a few and thinks he’s great at it. Alora also doesn’t have that many logs, you’re lying. It’s actually pretty easy to RWT around Collerkar76, I’ve been running my shop on Alora since early 2017.

tl;dr You’re a liar.

Nice try Collerkar76

11 hours ago, xojim0 said:

Nice try Collerkar76

Wtf is a Collerkar76 man?

3 hours ago, Pkdealer said:

Just a cocky guy trying to think collerkar isn't the guy he is, that's probably a server mod on alora.

That's probably a Global mod named Draisaitl

Yeah he’s shit. I’m shocked he’s been on that team for so long. They descriniabte against people if they have a number in their username. I’m also not Draisaitl, I’m uDead.

On 6/22/2018 at 3:00 PM, Pkdealer said:

Hey guys .

When selling an account , don't leak the stats, xp counter or the name - They can track your accounts with one of those informations.

When buying gold make sure you do via drop trade and drop atleast 80 items so the logs can't see you actually dropped the money , yes they track the logs

They have stake logs, drop logs , trade logs, trading post logs , login logs and more.

Learn from me i was a global moderator on the server.

If you can take the steps i told you can probablyget away with the rwting unless their last standing global mod- Collerkar76 who's a fucking rwt catcher monster will prob catch your ass. 

Best of luck

P.s - You have atleast 6 alora staff members on this site probably with vpns so they don't get caught .

Why are you releasing this information to us?

Edited by Underworld

15 hours ago, Underworld said:

Why are you releasing this information to us?

Cuz i don't give a fuck about a bunch of corrupt ass idiots.

They have an admin selling & buying alora gold for their little dumb clan aswell lmao. Oh yeah not to mention they like to shit talk demoted or resigned staff members live on youtube aswell.

So yeah why not and make em rework their Staff Cp ? 

22 hours ago, Pkdealer said:

Cuz i don't give a fuck about a bunch of corrupt ass idiots.

They have an admin selling & buying alora gold for their little dumb clan aswell lmao. Oh yeah not to mention they like to shit talk demoted or resigned staff members live on youtube aswell.

So yeah why not and make em rework their Staff Cp ? 

That's really not going to make Alora re-work the StaffCP. People know what our logs have, and they knew for a long time too. Despite knowing what our logs consist of, RWTers still RWT and get banned. What you released is public knowledge and isn't really helping anyone man.