SoulPlay VIP qFrostdragons

Quintana

4 hours ago, doodoo12 said:

How u do 95 bones/h. Im only doing 40. What set do u use?

Dragon hunter crossbow. Four accounts using that got jailed within a span of three days, so be careful. :P

Another important aspect of it worth considering, ensure that you add "Jambita" in game. You see him log in, you log out. He has banned so many of my accounts that I have lost count now - he's the reason as to why I quit soulplay. He has banned 2 of my extreme donator accounts while I was logged onto them. He came up to me, went something like, "Hi, what's up"; I am like: chilling, wbu? He was like nice, so 20 bots trade you, good luck appealing - Badoom, rekt! xD

Edited by Saituri

1 minute ago, doodoo12 said:

3 days straight? im always babysitting 1-3 accs. U thing 4 acc its too risky?

If you are running more than 3 accounts on the same mac, as well as Ip, doing the same thing, he will teleport himself to you, and will wreck you.

If you are botting at all of the heavily botted areas, he will teleport to all of those places one by one, and wreck you. He's a master at catching bots, it's hard to turn away from his privy eyes. One of my account with 6b cash ( all of it hand done was wrecked because I had used 8 accounts at once at castle wars, and used them to fuel my main with lamps. :P ).

1 hour ago, djf said:

just dont bot overnight and stuff. just semi afk with botting. that way anyone talks to you you can reply back

Which kind of botting involves replying to commonplace public messages? :P

I prefer getting raped by jambita over replying to plebs with their rune cbow's any day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Neo locked this topic