pepsip77

SoulPlay [AIO] pFarming

I have 99 herblore but it's all good now i just noted them myself :P

still doesn't note the herbs i'm farming will there be a update to fix this?

I have ticked note herb in the GUI and w/e it goes to note the grimy herb my char runs to Tool leprechaun and goes back to the patch but doesn't note the grimy herb even though i have it ticked

Edited by Kev17

Looks like all it would need is a delay to wait for the herbs to note, but yeah noting could use a fix. other than that very nice script :)

51 minutes ago, rob231k said:

ban first 5 mins of running lol

By who?

Posted (edited)
On 2/6/2018 at 5:02 AM, Kev17 said:

still doesn't note the herbs i'm farming will there be a update to fix this?

I have ticked note herb in the GUI and w/e it goes to note the grimy herb my char runs to Tool leprechaun and goes back to the patch but doesn't note the grimy herb even though i have it ticked

On 1/9/2018 at 3:19 PM, Kev17 said:

I have 99 herblore but it's all good now i just noted them myself :P

On 2/24/2018 at 2:17 PM, Staggs said:

Looks like all it would need is a delay to wait for the herbs to note, but yeah noting could use a fix. other than that very nice script :)

Super late reply, but FWIW, I had the same issue. Resolved it by selecting the tickbox "clean herb". I don't know the difference, but I am now 99 Farming/Herblore.

Edit: Clarification: I essentially mean, tick every single box within the GUI before starting it.

Edited by Lets Bot

Posted (edited)

when it goes to bank the items it get stuck at teleporting to catherby patch and noting the herbs is not working right as well

Edited by focus953

On 4/30/2018 at 6:39 PM, focus953 said:

when it goes to bank the items it get stuck at teleporting to catherby patch and noting the herbs is not working right as well

@Kumalo Are you able to fix this issue, every time it banks it always gets hung up at the teleport screen. It would be a flawless Farming bot if this minor detail was fixed. I don't know how active @pepsip77 is on the forums as this bot is pretty dated. 

1 hour ago, digdug1992 said:

@Kumalo Are you able to fix this issue, every time it banks it always gets hung up at the teleport screen. It would be a flawless Farming bot if this minor detail was fixed. I don't know how active @pepsip77 is on the forums as this bot is pretty dated. 

Sadly @pepsip77 is busy irl I'll take a look at it and see what I can do :)

I ll check it out after work if neo doesn't get to it