SoulPlay SPGemMiner

tb603

Simple script that will mine for gems at the gem mine as well as bank them with an option to craft.

Start at the gem mine. If you want to craft make sure you have a chisel in your inventory. The only pickaxe that works right now is Rune, but you can change that yourself if you really don't want to wait until the next update. I tested it without wielding the pickaxe, but it should work fine either way.

Open-Source: Github

Credits to @pepsip77, Script is basically a rip from his pFarming

EDIT: Crafting is currently bugged right now, it will be fixed soon.

18 hours ago, tb603 said:

Simple script that will mine for gems at the gem mine as well as bank them with an option to craft.

Start at the gem mine. If you want to craft make sure you have a chisel in your inventory. The only pickaxe that works right now is Rune, but you can change that yourself if you really don't want to wait until the next update. I tested it without wielding the pickaxe, but it should work fine either way.

14 hours ago, Neo said:

Approved & fixed link

17 hours ago, Kumalo said:

Link doesn't work?

18 hours ago, tb603 said:

Can you compile it and upload it?

• 2 months later...
  • Neo locked this topic