Setting up Alora Proxies

Abusedtampon

Hey guys i know how to setup soulplay proxies as its pretty straight forward. but i noticed the alora is actually called the "uid manager" instead of network whatever. i dont understand how to lock in my proxie apparently because it still says im ip banned. can anyone give some assistance?

11 hours ago, Abusedtampon said:

Hey guys i know how to setup soulplay proxies as its pretty straight forward. but i noticed the alora is actually called the "uid manager" instead of network whatever. i dont understand how to lock in my proxie apparently because it still says im ip banned. can anyone give some assistance?

Simply set it up by entering profile name, Right click UID to generate random one, and same for mac adress, and then Enter ip and port of a Socks4/Socks5 proxy. User and pass depends on the proxy, if there isn't any leave it blank.

NOTE: Keep same profile for 1 account 

6 hours ago, Quintana said:

Simply set it up by entering profile name, Right click UID to generate random one, and same for mac adress, and then Enter ip and port of a Socks4/Socks5 proxy. User and pass depends on the proxy, if there isn't any leave it blank.

NOTE: Keep same profile for 1 account 

some proxies use a website, yet its not allowing me to put it in the ip section..

16 hours ago, Abusedtampon said:

Is the profile name my in game username?

it doesn't have to be. it's just an identifier you give it. it is a good idea to just name the profile the same as a username to make it easy to remember which profile to use when you have multiple accounts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Neo locked this topic