[Anti-Ban] Talk back to staff

l2ko

Tittle pretty much explains it , is there any way to make an anti-ban that which syncs with known staff when they are in the area and witch talks to them via pm or regular chat?

Edited by l2ko

At least I am not the only one who thought of this but, I believe if a anti ban that asks a general question like "hey hows it going?" or something of that sort when a staff is near by could help.

On 11-6-2018 at 4:15 PM, l2ko said:

At least I am not the only one who thought of this but, I believe if a anti ban that asks a general question like "hey hows it going?" or something of that sort when a staff is near by could help.

Problem with this is that whenever they say or ask something the bot didn't account for it would get really messy which would be a dead giveaway. 

Not really worth it.  It's just too broad of a thing to cover. Staff could ask you literally anything. They could ask you to do an emote... what will it do to then? Even clever bot responses would still look dumb. I've yet to see a good auto responder 

On 20/06/2018 at 2:28 AM, xBear said:

We could however use ::staff get the current staff who is online and if they're in the area logout. But still wouldn't do much except getting banned. 

Lol.

array of staff members if player is near logout 

I’ve done this to still eventually get banned

• 2 weeks later...

Staff usually ask if you're there and nothing else before tele'ing, so if the staff says your username or a section of it, it could have a random chance to just say one of the following
"I'm here, :P don't gotta worry about me"

-or-

"Just thieving/(insert activity here) away"

-or-

"I'm here, dw"

or any more you can make.

• Neo locked this topic