Sign in to follow this  
Weight

[SoulPlay] P2 E donar account

Just out of curiosity,

How much would a p2 account (skills not maxed yet), with comp cape and about 20b worth of items go for?

Please note this account is also an extreme donar.

Sell items and sell the gold for $2/b. acc like $5. accs aren't worth much at all. stats can be botted

5 hours ago, Weight said:

$5 for an account that's an edonar?

that's in his opinion, go check out his post history, it's a pretty good joke imo

5 hours ago, Weight said:

$5 for an account that's an edonar?

I mean you're selling it on a botting forum. 99.9% of people won't care that it's donated. and again the stats could be botted. You'd be best selling on a website that has a RSPS market. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Rob0731 said:

I mean you're selling it on a botting forum. 99.9% of people won't care that it's donated. and again the stats could be botted. You'd be best selling on a website that has a RSPS market. 

Like i said this is in your opinion. Regardless of the website, whether the stats were botted or not, it will be sold. If you were stating facts, that'd be a different story:D. Also considering you can not bot dungeoneering or construction, it'd be worth paying $40 for a 400 hour boost, including every chaotic in the shop, donator perks, etc. Considering someone could easily purchase my account, level up a couple skills, prestige to p3 and resell it for $100 for little to no work.

Sell items and sell the gold for $2/b. acc like $5. accs aren't worth much at all. stats can be botted

Could easily get $3 or $4 a bill.

Edited by hamchickenman