Sign in to follow this  
AsBakedAsCake

Does Xobot payment recur? I got rekt already.

Posted (edited)

I'd like to cancel my payment so I'm not charged next month. Thanks, it was good to give this a try.. but I'm not actually going to be able to make any money here: https://gyazo.com/9e4c5a1ceb4f5eaa25e23bbc51ecd998

Sad times.

I pretty much figured that botting RSPS would be a lot less detectable than OSRS, I was totally wrong lol. Maybe if there was some type of auto-responder, they would have left me alone. I really think all they wanted was to see was "hi" or "why did you teleport me?" If I had responded the first time, they most likely would have left me alone.

Edit:

Found out how to disable the payment, disabled now. For anyone who decides to give this a try, I didn't get caught until I started botting Zulrah (soulplay) I believe this is a highly watched area so I'd recommend sticking with something else/making your own private scripts with your own methods.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

it takes like an hour and 50m to train an account to zulrah that can do 15 kills/hour with d bow black d hide fury. no need to risk your main + max gear

1 hour ago, fruitytit said:

it takes like an hour and 50m to train an account to zulrah that can do 15 kills/hour with d bow black d hide fury. no need to risk your main + max gear

ya dont understand what I was trying to do m8. I was trying to make about 2-3B/Hr so I could switch from OSRS gold farming to RSPS goldfarming.

As I know 1b soulplay is about $1.25-$2.00. It would have been a lot more money per hr gold farming soulplay, however they find you/ban you too quick. I used multiple proxies + kept my items on a mule account, the mule was good until I made about 15b and then they banned that account - I didn't even plan on selling the gold until about 50-60B. (I didn't really think they'd find my account considering there are people on SP with over 100b+ items/cash)

It's probably suitable for people who aren't trying to gold farm, if you're just looking to make 1-2B you should be fine. But if you're goldfarming like i was, they'll take care of it fast.

you won't get auto charged, but a new invoice will be generated