Sign in to follow this  
AsBakedAsCake

Disconnects/Crashes...?

I've been testing some of the free bots for soulplay. I've so far tried the green dragon killer and the barrows bot, they work... however each bot crashes after about an hour or two of use. Is this also a common thing with the VIP scripts? I see free scripts as a "trial" for what VIP will be like, and the fact that these scripts have to be restarted every  1-2 hours is a bit concerning and has me hesitating to buy VIP.

Does anyone have a 20+ hour proggy with any of the VIP scripts they're able to share?

You can use the account manager to aut log back in. If you're using that and it's not working for you then VIP is probably not for you

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Neo said:

You can use the account manager to aut log back in. If you're using that and it's not working for you then VIP is probably not for you

Thanks for the reply. I am using the account manager.

I just ran free barrows for like 10 hours because I fell asleep. The script was still running, however it was stuck at the bank booth in the "walking" phase, but it was still protecting melee with 0 trips per/h.

I'm assuming that it was just sitting at the bank booth drinking super restores for like 8 hours. Surely this is a script issue right? This is what I got in 10 hours, I think it gets stuck after it drinks all the super restores from the first trip: https://gyazo.com/a92a446a7cfce9f80bdd52540a94461a

Also it gets stuck in the walking state if your client disconnects. It logs back in & the script is still going but it will just sit at the home teleport.

I was just wondering if the VIP scripts get stuck in any certain state as I plan to run around 10 of these at once. It would just be a bit of a hassle to have to fix each one every hour or two. My suggestion on fixing this would be to implement a check/}else{ statement to see if the area contains the local player, if it does not contain the local player, teleport back. As this has happened on both scripts I've tried so far. (I have this implemented in my OSRS scripts.)

Regardless of it getting stuck every few hours or so, I've still made close to 1b off one account and I appreciate what you're doing with this website.

I have things I can bring to the table when you start working on other servers, here is an example of one of my OSRS scripts. It walks to the area, wields all your items, selects spell, and logs out when out of runes. If for whatever reason it dies, it will go to bank, withdraw a varrock teleport and the items needed and continue to bot: https://gyazo.com/ba142182e7057cb0b912fba33a74dc72

The reason I've posted this is so you don't think I'm an idiot, I know how to script xD

Edited by AsBakedAsCake