Client does not log back in with account selected.

samy109

I am constantly getting auto-logged out in soulplay for doing barrows. I can sit in ge for 24 hours and never get logged out, but when I do barrows within an hour it logs me out. I have my account selected and it still will not log back in except for the beginning when I start it logged out.

Indeed I did. I even tried several times making sure I selected my account. Every time I end up waking up to my account in edgeville, logged out, with an inventory it didn't need to bank for(As in soulplay tp'd me to edgeville). 

1 hour ago, samy109 said:

Indeed I did. I even tried several times making sure I selected my account. Every time I end up waking up to my account in edgeville, logged out, with an inventory it didn't need to bank for(As in soulplay tp'd me to edgeville). 

Was a script still running?

1 hour ago, samy109 said:

If you dc while in combat soulplay will teleport you home, then script probably stopped after you got tp'd.

I can confirm client is bugged. Client logs out, nothing wrong with script. It then stops the script or keeps the script going but does nothing. This is odd because it logs in the first time upon running just fine. I'm not sure if barrows has anything to do with it but I do seem to get kicked here.

I've also noticed with various scripts it'll randomly log me out but not log back in and the script will stay running. If I start the script from the login screen it'll at least log me in the first time, however. That being said there are times when I see it log me out, click Login and it'll immediately boot me again, presumably due to the bot trying to perform actions before I'm even fully loaded onto the server. This is all happening for me on Soulplay btw.

8 hours ago, samy109 said:

I can confirm client is bugged. Client logs out, nothing wrong with script. It then stops the script or keeps the script going but does nothing. This is odd because it logs in the first time upon running just fine. I'm not sure if barrows has anything to do with it but I do seem to get kicked here.

3 hours ago, yepimalex said:

I've also noticed with various scripts it'll randomly log me out but not log back in and the script will stay running. If I start the script from the login screen it'll at least log me in the first time, however. That being said there are times when I see it log me out, click Login and it'll immediately boot me again, presumably due to the bot trying to perform actions before I'm even fully loaded onto the server. This is all happening for me on Soulplay btw.

Oh, I thought I was the only person experiencing issues. I've suggested Neo some fixes for these problems as I can script myself. My problem is that the scripts work for about an hour or two, then they disconnect, log in, and get stuck at the home teleport or bank in the state: "walking..."

I could make my own barrows script, however I'll let Neo see if he can figure out how to solve this problem. I'd rather not make the same script as it already exists here.

6 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Oh, I thought I was the only person experiencing issues. I've suggested Neo some fixes for these problems as I can script myself. My problem is that the scripts work for about an hour or two, then they disconnect, log in, and get stuck at the home teleport or bank in the state: "walking..."

I could make my own barrows script, however I'll let Neo see if he can figure out how to solve this problem. I'd rather not make the same script as it already exists here.

Ah, mine's kind of different then.. I've NEVER seen the bot log me back in after being logged out. The times are totally random too... sometimes I'll be logged out after 2 minutes, sometimes 2 hours. It happens when farming (more common) and runecrafting. I'm starting to think it's a server-side automatic kick but I'm not sure what to do about it. It usually occurs when the script sends packets.

Edited by yepimalex

43 minutes ago, yepimalex said:

Ah, mine's kind of different then.. I've NEVER seen the bot log me back in after being logged out. The times are totally random too... sometimes I'll be logged out after 2 minutes, sometimes 2 hours. It happens when farming (more common) and runecrafting. I'm starting to think it's a server-side automatic kick but I'm not sure what to do about it. It usually occurs when the script sends packets.

You're correct about the automatic kick, I'm starting to think this is caused by the character not talking for x amount of time. Most people who play legit are frequently talking in game.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:38 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

You're correct about the automatic kick, I'm starting to think this is caused by the character not talking for x amount of time. Most people who play legit are frequently talking in game.

That being said.. I've definitely botted for hours with a different script while at work and didn't get kicked...

• Neo locked this topic