Xobot 2.7

Neo

logo.png.b7a5427699312d0cbd6ef43ca33a579

Client updates

• Fixed issues on mac and different operating system where applet doesn't refresh (still need feedback on this since I didn't try it on a mac yet.)
  • Mouse  & keyboard listeners fixed for some users that were having an issue with that
  • General applet & input improvements and fixes
  • Mac generations now use a prefix (or you can set it to any mac address you want.)
  • Breaks have been removed for now (might be added later but it seems like it's unnecessary feature)
  • New uid profiles icon & manager ui added - allows you to save the uuid/mac/proxy on profiles that you can simply save and load any time, will help greatly with alora bans as they track the changes in those
  • The new uid changer is only available for alora at the moment might be added to soulplay in future releases
  • New debugs added
    • Mouse debug
    • Menu debug (alora)
    • Object models (alora)
    • NPC models (alora)
  • Minified  jars to load xobot quickier

Soulplay updates:

• Updated client to latest version
  • Removed opengl support (read below)
  • Updated new calculations with viewport hooks
  • Minimap hooks added (still needs some api functions will be added next release)
  • Other stuff

Alora updates:

• Added menu hooks
  • Added model hooks
  • Mouse API available for all functions & interactions
  • Option to force the mouse API (edit -> mouse api) - will block all direct packets sent and convert basic interactions to mouse ones
  •  Widget explorer now shows a rectangle over the selected widget to help find it quickly
  • Widget scroll hooks & positions added
  • Functions for models drawing, rotating & rendering added
  • Models, widgets & other updates (see this)

Notes:

• There was a ton of stuff changed with this update, there are bound to be some bugs report them here
  • Most soulplay scripts need fixing due to new changes in their game and the API as well as testing therefore soulplay will be available only for VIP members & script writers for the next week.
  • API documentations for both soulplay and alora will be updated with new links
  • Opengl is not supported on soulplay simple because it's pointless - if you feel otherwise and want it added feel free to suggest it in appropriate section 

Soulplay opengl error

Spoiler

If you load soulplay and get this error

Dhlnv4W.png

All you gotta do is navigate to C:\Users\YOUR USER\soulplaycache and delete the file called "settings" this will force the client to load the game in default graphics engine and not opengl. Alternatively, you could open the original soulplay client and disable opengl from there. 

Download the client here
VIP subscriptions here 

7 minutes ago, hamchickenman said:

is xobot for vip only now? Just attempting to login says that it's for VIP's only. Nevermind, I just saw that Soulplay was for VIP's only as soon as it was released again, thanks for the "update"!

• Most soulplay scripts need fixing due to new changes in their game and the API as well as testing therefore soulplay will be available only for VIP members & script writers for the next week.

Can you read? And you don't have to use xobot, feel free to wait a week and then bot soulplay. You're welcome for the "update"

42 minutes ago, OG Daddy D said:

Thanks for the update Neo! I appreciate you keeping Soulplay for VIP and script writers so the bugs are properly worked out. The guy above me obviously didn't read your entire post and is acting like an angry/impatient 5 year old.

I read the post, it's obvious i just skimmed through it. I'm glad you made that post though, was a great laugh.

• Neo locked this topic