• Uses anti poison/venom/(+)
  • User prayer + switches
  • Dodges meele zulrah attacks

Getting started

• Wear some armor, either Ranged or Magic
  • Get a ring of wealth or Recoil
  • Make sure you have enough arrows/bolts
  • 44+ prayer is required for eagle eye, 45+ is required for mystic might
  • If teleportation fails at some point, make zulrah as your "Previous" teleport option

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

You need a prayer scroll for rigour will add in future

Yeah, I have it on my account. Can give you access to my maxed account if you'd need it to add any higher level things.

Bot works great. Just follow what he has up top. Make sure all things are equiped and pots and sharks are in the bank. Still tele's out sometimes. The staff member detection keeps going off but that can't be helped if there is a staff member at edge.Ran for 1hr 23 mins.

8 hours ago, Rob0731 said:

after every kill, my character runs back into zulrah, teles home, then does it again but finally stays to fight. does it after every kill.

Thank you for releasing this bot. It's working great, minus this part. After a Zulrah kill, it will restock, and go back only to teleport home immediately when you enter Zulrah's shrine. It can do this 1-5 times before it will actually fight the boss.

EDIT: Not sure why this happened, as I was watching the operation, but it doesn't want to withdraw anything from the bank. I have all the required items, and even if I manually take out for example, a range pot, it will deposit it and continue to just sit there.

- Bank screen is open.

- Nothing in the inventory.

- Staff member is close by, as the alert keeps going off. Can that have something to do with interference?

FINAL EDIT: @Cyanic Thank you for clarifying.

Edited by Sebo

57 minutes ago, Sebo said:

Thank you for releasing this bot. It's working great, minus this part. After a Zulrah kill, it will restock, and go back only to teleport home immediately when you enter Zulrah's shrine. It can do this 1-5 times before it will actually fight the boss.

EDIT: Not sure why this happened, as I was watching the operation, but it doesn't want to withdraw anything from the bank. I have all the required items, and even if I manually take out for example, a range pot, it will deposit it and continue to just sit there.

- Bank screen is open.

- Nothing in the inventory.

- Staff member is close by, as the alert keeps going off. Can that have something to do with interference?

Afk while staff around yes.

1 hour ago, Cyanic said:

Afk while staff around yes.

It was actually because I only had range potion (4)'s left, didn't know it only uses (3) pots. :(

So, I guess the only bug I'm experiencing is it keeps teleporting home when entering Zulrah. @Neo Thank you again.

• Neo locked this topic