How to not care about being banned

funrun45

Alright so iv seen alot of people asking about how to stay safe and so far the best method iv found to botting in mass.

firstly if you don't have a proxy that's fine but works best if you do, now you want to have 1 main account that you use for selling and i trade all the loot to them. Never bot on the same ip as your main or you will get jailed and be R.I.P. with your bot if they get caught all bots are ip banned. 

Using A Proxy.

with a proxy you have the ability to constantly sell without worry while you bot.

i'm not promoting but this proxy but i find virmach works best for me is, just google it and look for make sure you get a private proxy from there service list, if you need more don't upgrade just deploy a new proxy.

now if you're running more  two or more bots on 2 IP avoid using the ones on different IP on the same bot you're more likely to get banned on both that way.

Not Using A Proxy.

just don't run bots at the same time as your main but you can log into you main to trade to them just log out when you're done you don't want to get jailed on your main.

Edited by funrun45

19 hours ago, funrun45 said:

Alright so iv seen alot of people asking about how to stay safe and so far the best method iv found to botting in mass.

firstly if you don't have a proxy that's fine but works best if you do, now you want to have 1 main account that you use for selling and i trade all the loot to them. Never bot on the same ip as your main or you will get jailed and be R.I.P. with your bot if they get caught all bots are ip banned. 

Using A Proxy.

with a proxy you have the ability to constantly sell without worry while you bot.

i'm not promoting but this proxy but i find virmach works best for me is, just google it and look for make sure you get a private proxy from there service list, if you need more don't upgrade just deploy a new proxy.

now if you're running more  two or more bots on 2 IP avoid using the ones on different IP on the same bot you're more likely to get banned on both that way.

Not Using A Proxy.

just don't run bots at the same time as your main but you can log into you main to trade to them just log out when you're done you don't want to get jailed on your main.

I always bot on my side accounts while botting on my main. Is that an issue that I should stop?

46 minutes ago, Weight said:

I always bot on my side accounts while botting on my main. Is that an issue that I should stop?

not an issue as long as you babysit the bots. If one of your bot gets banned all of them will get banned including your main, who probably has all the gold. So you'll lose it all and your main, so thats why its not recommended

Edited by Fire

3 minutes ago, Fire said:

not an issue as long as you babysit the bots. If one of your bot gets banned all of them will get banned including your main, who probably has all the gold. So you'll lose it all and your main, so thats why its not recommended

Thank you for the clarification.