Bot limit voting

Neo

Bot limit votes  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Normal user bot limit

2. 2. VIP user bot limit

Hello @neo i wanted to suggest something like these. My opinion is that Not Donators can only run 1Bot at the time. About Donators i would say unlimited but at that point Ban rate will increase very much. So for Vips i suggest 3-4 Bots maximum at the same time.

14 hours ago, lauri said:

i think normal users should only get 1, and they shouldnt get to access any moneymaking scripts either, just training ones

and VIP should get 2-4

I agree with this look at Glacors for example since that free bot was released the area is packed 24/7 and everyone calls them out for using xobot.

And VIP should also get limits because the good scripts are premium look at this Zulrah issue for example on SoulPlay the mods had to start checking because 100 people was using the home bank and the bot doesn't have nearly that many premium users.

4 hours ago, Th3ko said:

I agree with this look at Glacors for example since that free bot was released the area is packed 24/7 and everyone calls them out for using xobot.

And VIP should also get limits because the good scripts are premium look at this Zulrah issue for example on SoulPlay the mods had to start checking because 100 people was using the home bank and the bot doesn't have nearly that many premium users.

Yeah, it's a real problem that all glacors is available to free users, free users shouldn't be allowed to use any money making scripts AT ALL

My personal opinion is for normal users, they get 1 free bot, and they can only use it for 2 hours before the script auto-stops and they have to re-run it.

This will encourage people who are actually interested in using and supporting the bot will upgrade to VIP.

I don't believe Free users should be allowed all of what they are getting, Unlimited Bots, Various scripts.

I also believe that scripts should be more strict on which are VIP and which are FREE. I think these should be going through staff members to determine the quality/usage and then the staff can decide on whether or not to make it VIP/FREE.

I also believe that VIP's only need 4 scripts at a time, unlimited is overkill and ruins it for the whole community.

3 hours ago, RenchyHD said:

My personal opinion is for normal users, they get 1 free bot, and they can only use it for 2 hours before the script auto-stops and they have to re-run it.

This will encourage people who are actually interested in using and supporting the bot will upgrade to VIP.

I don't believe Free users should be allowed all of what they are getting, Unlimited Bots, Various scripts.

I also believe that scripts should be more strict on which are VIP and which are FREE. I think these should be going through staff members to determine the quality/usage and then the staff can decide on whether or not to make it VIP/FREE.

I also believe that VIP's only need 4 scripts at a time, unlimited is overkill and ruins it for the whole community.

This right here in genius.

On 2/1/2018 at 5:50 AM, RenchyHD said:

Agreed 200%

lol wtf is this..... limit a normal user to normal scripts? sounds like someone wants to be more than others (vips) and others want some yummy money lol.

23 minutes ago, cronoxliker said:

lol wtf is this..... limit a normal user to normal scripts? sounds like someone wants to be more than others (vips) and others want some yummy money lol.

even scripting bots are not that hard to be real, the only crucial thing is the client and i think there are some info on internet about how to conect one to certain server... well i feel dissapointed, but  well the joy was 2short :C

On 2/1/2018 at 6:50 AM, RenchyHD said:

and due this changes a part of the community its going to decrease, more than it is now. 

41 active members and i bet the ones who want to block free ones are the vip just because the "vip" lol bai

Edited by Kumalo
Merged 4 consecutive replies

1 hour ago, cronoxliker said:

even scripting bots are not that hard to be real, the only crucial thing is the client and i think there are some info on internet about how to conect one to certain server... well i feel dissapointed, but  well the joy was 2short :C

and due this changes a part of the community its going to decrease, more than it is now. 

41 active members and i bet the ones who want to block free ones are the vip just because the "vip" lol bai

If you feel like scripting is not hard you're welcome to script and apply for a script writer rank and will enjoy the benefits of it :)

31 minutes ago, Neo said:

If you feel like scripting is not hard you're welcome to script and apply for a script writer rank and will enjoy the benefits of it :)

i got some scripts already but are private, a basic WC the only good thing about it is it bank and dont do the typical bot path, he goes tree to tree (only when are in the range) im not talking w/o knowledge.

• Neo locked this topic