Cause of disconnections.

ketow

Hey, been trying to get to the bottom of what is causing the disconnections across multiple scripts. I have extensively tested everything on my side and think I have found the root of the problem. 

Sometimes the scripts are clicking too fast causing disconnections, the client will automatically try to reconnect however the bot will keep spam clicking the action it was on and not allow the client to reconnect, eventually the client just logs out completely. 

I have noticed this across nearly all scripts I have used, If there is a slight server side lag and the script is trying to complete an action it will replicate the issue, hence it not happening ALL the time. 

These are just the observations I have from trying to fix the problem on my end. 

I understand there is not much we can do to prevent server side lag however if the log in handler worked properly it may resolve the issue for all scripts. Im not sure if anything can be implemented in the client to pause the script if connection is lost or reduce the click speed. 

Let me know if you need any logs/my data so we can try get this resolved.

Its not CPU usage, Im running one bot on each VPS and there are no spikes in CPU usage, just a drop when the bot logs out. Tested a lot on my side already. I have watched the login handler fail to work several times now. 

• Neo locked this topic