Jake

22 hours ago, Kumalo said:

Was your current pray points less than 20% of your total prayer level and did you have no restores??

~~

If neo is on tonight i will be pushing another version that doesnt use images from iconbug.com, you will also be able to disable praying completely. It will also terminate once it teleports. And it has a notifier when a resource was unable to be loaded for quick debugging. It will look something along the lines of this:

Hide contents

ZgEjJ9obQ-qJp5D3iDmaIQ.png

After all kinks are worked out, i will resume working on a soulwars script

Very nice ' 

I can help on a soulwars script if needed since I have one made that attacks fiends and joins games once done 

18 hours ago, Cyanic said:

Very nice ' 

I can help on a soulwars script if needed since I have one made that attacks fiends and joins games once done 

Thank you, that'd be awesome. Once i get a little more of it done I will make it open source and hopefully it can turn into somewhat of a community project

Anyways, did a little test last night with the SDN version on an account that got jailed 2 years ago

safe to say jailers don't drop keys anymore haha

lYWEyFkDT8qXoID1NUPkCg.png

9 hours ago, Kumalo said:

Thank you, that'd be awesome. Once i get a little more of it done I will make it open source and hopefully it can turn into somewhat of a community project

Anyways, did a little test last night with the SDN version on an account that got jailed 2 years ago

safe to say jailers don't drop keys anymore haha

Reveal hidden contents

lYWEyFkDT8qXoID1NUPkCg.png

I can help with SW too. Post on git.

56 minutes ago, ketow said:

Strange, this wasnt working at first (No GUI) then it started working, now its not working again. Run script, Nothing happens + it automatically stops the script. Is there some kind of condition it needs to run?

will work 100% in next update, images are stored and loaded locally

Is this script working as of today?

I was trying it out a couple of times last week and during the weekend, didn't even open for me. No GUI, just auto stops.

I'd be interesting checking out the source, but I'm a complete noob and don't see the point in doing so if it doesn't work for me to test what does what.

4 hours ago, Testing said:

Is this script working as of today?

I was trying it out a couple of times last week and during the weekend, didn't even open for me. No GUI, just auto stops.

I'd be interesting checking out the source, but I'm a complete noob and don't see the point in doing so if it doesn't work for me to test what does what.

Not too sure, I am not home right now so I can't test. Problem is with one of the websites I grab images from. Sometimes it's down, but even when it's up some people can't access it. I updated it to now load them locally but it needs to be pushed to the SDN.

1 hour ago, Weight said:

Hi, the script keeps teleporting me home every so often and I'm not too sure why. Anybody know the answer?

Hi, were you below the hp you eat at with no food in inventory? Were you less than 20% of your prayer level and had no restores in inventory?

This is the newest version https://uploadfiles.io/57lsr

open the archive and drag everything into Xobot\Scripts\

Edited by Kumalo

12 hours ago, Kumalo said:

Not too sure, I am not home right now so I can't test. Problem is with one of the websites I grab images from. Sometimes it's down, but even when it's up some people can't access it. I updated it to now load them locally but it needs to be pushed to the SDN.

Hi, were you below the hp you eat at with no food in inventory? Were you less than 20% of your prayer level and had no restores in inventory?

Working perfect now, thanks man.

12 hours ago, Kumalo said:

I'll take this on board and give it a try. I never dropped below the set xp with a full inventory of food, but I didn't have any restores in my inventory.

Thanks for the help, i'll let you know how it goes.

• Jake changed the title to Jake's Fast Fighter
  • Neo locked this topic