Jake

On 1/10/2018 at 5:52 AM, ketow said:

@Kumalo

Hey man, maybe instead of full prayer support to begin with, just support drinking prayer potions. We can set our own prayers at the beginning of the task. Also some kind of teleport when out of food/pray pots.

Just a suggestion.

3 hours ago, xscatta said:

Still no fix on this?

Pushing 1.1 today as soon as Neo gets on. Supports prayer, and teleporting

As soon as the FTP server issue is resolved, the newest version will be uploaded to the SDN.

It's uploaded now :)

Supports:

- Praying

- Drinking restores

- Tele when out

- Attempt to make room for drops if needed (will drop empty vials or eat food)

In the meantime, I have uploaded the source to my GitHub repo, so people can download it and compile it themselves.

Feel free to make any modifications to it.

https://github.com/JSVillavu/FastFighter

Edited by Kumalo

it should be noted that script will keep teleing home if you dont have atleast 21 HP

this is because it sees that your hp is below 20, and you dont have food to eat, hence will keep teleporting home

so get 21 hp and drag the slider all the way down to 20 in the food tab before you start training with the script

@Kumalo

9 hours ago, lauri said:

it should be noted that script will keep teleing home if you dont have atleast 21 HP

this is because it sees that your hp is below 20, and you dont have food to eat, hence will keep teleporting home

so get 21 hp and drag the slider all the way down to 20 in the food tab before you start training with the script

@Kumalo

yes everyone please read this. the script also will not terminate (so it will keep teleporting) 

also do not fill the inventory with restores if you are looting stuff (bring like 15 max). This will cause it to get stuck and keep spam looting, because it only will drops vials or eat food to make room

I am currently looking into the GUI not starting issue

32 minutes ago, Kumalo said:

yes everyone please read this. the script also will not terminate (so it will keep teleporting) 

also do not fill the inventory with restores if you are looting stuff (bring like 15 max). This will cause it to get stuck and keep spam looting, because it only will drops vials or eat food to make room

I am currently looking into the GUI not starting issue

Return -1 once teleported 

7 hours ago, Cyanic said:

Return -1 once teleported 

Thanks!

The issue is that iconbug.com is down right now, which is where I am pulling a resource image from. So getting an unknown host exception which eventually causes an NPE when adding the image to a jbutton on the frame. Guess I will have to add resources to the classpath and load them from there, or get stuff from google images

Edited by Kumalo

3 hours ago, Kev17 said:

Why did it teleport when i had 95 hp?...

Was your current pray points less than 20% of your total prayer level and did you have no restores??

~~

If neo is on tonight i will be pushing another version that doesnt use images from iconbug.com, you will also be able to disable praying completely. It will also terminate once it teleports. And it has a notifier when a resource was unable to be loaded for quick debugging. It will look something along the lines of this:

ZgEjJ9obQ-qJp5D3iDmaIQ.png

After all kinks are worked out, i will resume working on a soulwars script

Edited by Kumalo

• Jake changed the title to Jake's Fast Fighter
  • Neo locked this topic