SoulPlay VIP NeoArmadyl

Neo

• 4 weeks later...

Ive caught the script now not looting 3 armadyl plates. 2 from melee minion and 3rd from Kree itself. Not sure if the ID is wrong but yeah, it doesnt seem to be looting arma chestplate, gs shards.

Arma chest id 11720

Edited by Palidino

• 1 month later...

Would really appreciate an option to loot ground mud runes, godsword shards, and herb seeds, as I play an ironman and these items are hard to get :-)

Edit: also, an option to use manta rays for healing rather than sharks would be fantastic! Mantas are purchasable on ironman whereas sharks require fishing + cooking (this would also benefit non-irons as they heal 10% more).

Edited by sshhhh

15 hours ago, sshhhh said:

Would really appreciate an option to loot ground mud runes, godsword shards, and herb seeds, as I play an ironman and these items are hard to get :-)

Edit: also, an option to use manta rays for healing rather than sharks would be fantastic! Mantas are purchasable on ironman whereas sharks require fishing + cooking (this would also benefit non-irons as they heal 10% more).

I second this. I like collecting the GS shards because then I can craft the AGS myself. People only pay 450Mish for the hilt but if you have the AGS you can sell them for 500M easy. 

• Neo locked this topic