SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

11 hours ago, rokasbybys said:

You can't make these yourself. That's why they are so rare and expensive

You can use scales on anti-posion to make them yourself they're expensive because bots use them lol.

10 hours ago, botlluvr1 said:

bug if get get a rare break ring of wealth it will withdraw ring of recoil again. also forgets loot on floor some times

It takes 2 rings of recoil when you don't have wealth (incase it breaks) it's not a bug

On 1/3/2019 at 12:06 PM, Palidino said:

Ran 8 bots and got 21-27 kills per account/hour, but one thing is that sometimes the bot just keeps logging in and gets instant dc and bam proggy gone but i ran few 24-58hour proggies.

how on earth are you getting 21-27 kills per hour? what gear are you using. as im only currently getting 12-14 per hour.

18 hours ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

how on earth are you getting 21-27 kills per hour? what gear are you using. as im only currently getting 12-14 per hour.

Blood/Ice barrage is easy to obtain 21-27 kills per hour and you don't even need max gear. Ahrim and staff of light was yielding 24 kills an hour. 

1 minute ago, dil said:

Blood/Ice barrage is easy to obtain 21-27 kills per hour and you don't even need max gear. Ahrim and staff of light was yielding 24 kills an hour. 

so its better to use mage over karil and d bow? and which is better, blood or ice barrage

11 minutes ago, dil said:

relatively the same. Blood may save you a fair bit more of food in the long. 

Blood barrage also heals when sharks dont heal as much and saves deaths, so profit.

24 of my farm accounts banned so watch out, there is serious zulrah botwatch goin on.

10 hours ago, Palidino said:

Blood barrage also heals when sharks dont heal as much and saves deaths, so profit.

24 of my farm accounts banned so watch out, there is serious zulrah botwatch goin on.

Yeah when you use 24 accounts just for yourself then you ruin it for everyone else. One way to kill a method quickly. 

17 hours ago, dil said:

Yeah when you use 24 accounts just for yourself then you ruin it for everyone else. One way to kill a method quickly. 

Got 300 serps, 150 bps, 400 fangs and about 61m scales to drop on POS, rip zulrah prices for life.

On 1/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, Neo said:

You can use scales on anti-posion to make them yourself they're expensive because bots use them lol.

It takes 2 rings of recoil when you don't have wealth (incase it breaks) it's not a bug

yeh i have ring of wealth in the bank lol

• Neo locked this topic