SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

its not switching auto cast on, on blood barrage and i still keep dieing please work on this, this is the only script here that makes any gold so it really needs fixed im literally paying for 1 script so i hope this really does get some kind of attention if you want i can probably have my brother work for yall and help let me know

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 2:46 AM, Jeeter said:

its not switching auto cast on, on blood barrage and i still keep dieing please work on this, this is the only script here that makes any gold so it really needs fixed im literally paying for 1 script so i hope this really does get some kind of attention if you want i can probably have my brother work for yall and help let me know

Same here with the autocast. Please update, it's the main reason any of us are VIP.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Neo said:

1.6 Update

Reveal hidden contents
  • Added fail safe for auto cast
  • Added option for augury and rigour prayers
  • Replaced taming rope with strong taming rope

Thanks for adding this option!  Great script!

When you get out of run energy and it regenerates after a while the script doesnt turn on the run anymore and just walks, this may impact the K/H rate.

I've also experienced issues with having a bank pin. I've tried adding my account to xobot account manager and added my bankpin there, but it didn't help. So I had to disable bank pin. This is just a minor issue tho and idk if anyone has encountered this problem aswell.

Overall, good script!

1 hour ago, gedtodehel said:

When you get out of run energy and it regenerates after a while the script doesnt turn on the run anymore and just walks, this may impact the K/H rate.

I've also experienced issues with having a bank pin. I've tried adding my account to xobot account manager and added my bankpin there, but it didn't help. So I had to disable bank pin. This is just a minor issue tho and idk if anyone has encountered this problem aswell.

Overall, good script!

You have to create a profile in the account manager which you seems to have done already but then when you run  a script you have to select that profile

23 hours ago, tiepvout said:

What make it such a great script, dont know what the gp/h ratio is? Can you tell me?

Well gp/h i can't give u since im not getting annydrops.. already killed over 200 zulrahs with only 1 drop.. so

3 minutes ago, gedtodehel said:

When having the option taming rope ticked, it tries to take the strong taming rope from my bank but then deposits it again, it does this the whole time. Withdraw strong taming rope, deposit strong taming rope.

Start the bot with it already in your inventory 

• Neo locked this topic