SoulPlay VIP NeoZulrah (1.51 Updated)

Neo

20 minutes ago, KingKong said:

How do you get this i ran for about 30 minutes and was about 4 kills 8 deaths 

It depends on the equipment, connection and the script it self.

Equipment- For maximum kills per/hr, you will need tbow to hit 30+/hr. Tbow costs 3b or so. For armor, youd need arma or pernix set. This gear is really expensive, so it isnt recommended unless you babysit. Welfare gear would be dbow, with 2 dragon arrows, and full black dhide/karil with glory/fury, expect 15-20kills/hr

Connection- ofcourse if yiu have bad connection you will disconnect, lag will increase and you would die. If this is the case get a better proxy.

Script- there is a bug where the rotation says -1, that is an insta death

Edited by Fire

On 01/04/2018 at 4:50 PM, aeroredd said:

hey, Draynor, Yanille (takes you to lunar) and Pest Control is not working. If you are fixing them can you please add some more remote locations (the more the better).

It would be great if there was an option for different food, perhaps manta rays (they are sold in store)

Also, would be nice to have uniques and the banking location in the paint.

as @Neo said before, u can buy sharks from wizzard at the shops. so different food isn't necessary.

21 minutes ago, Fire said:

It depends on the equipment, connection and the script it self.

Equipment- For maximum kills per/hr, you will need tbow to hit 30+/hr. Tbow costs 3b or so. For armor, youd need arma or pernix set. This gear is really expensive, so it isnt recommended unless you babysit. Welfare gear would be dbow, with 2 dragon arrows, and full black dhide/karil with glory/fury, expect 15-20kills/hr

Connection- ofcourse if yiu have bad connection you will disconnect, lag will increase and you would die. If this is the case get a better proxy.

Script- there is a bug where the rotation says -1, that is an insta death

I get the -1 a lot any way of preventing it or just a glitch in the script atm?When I get it my guy just continuously runs back to the corner

7 minutes ago, KingKong said:

I get the -1 a lot any way of preventing it or just a glitch in the script atm?When I get it my guy just continuously runs back to the corner

A glitch, you can't prevent it. It's been going on ever since the script was first made

Edited by Fire

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 3:25 AM, Same1995 said:

this script doesn't work anymore?

5 hours ago, fabbur said:

^

18 hours ago, mean said:

Hello, the teleporting system on the script is broken. looking forward to fix

Zulrah on soulplay is currently extremely bugged

• 2 weeks later...

After selecting the items from the bank for the zulrah trip, the bot opens the teleport menu and doesn't teleport to zulrah. When manually teleporting there and enter zulrah the bot doesn't do anything from my experience. Please help :)

• Neo locked this topic