banned from osrs so now im back

6fanblades

So for the last month or so ive had 3 osrs accounts getting  them around 80 fishing two could do sharks and the other was quite there yet(Yes i was using a vpn) and the last day  iwent to sleep woke up and both of the f2p accs were banned so im like ok lets stop botting so i stop botting on my main which had 100+ quest points, then 2 days later it get banned and i suppose theyres no way to get a factual ban appealled So long story short i guess i  had a short vacation from here and now im back :D : :(

FYI: their stats were not only fishing they had like 40 atk 40 str 30 cooking or so 40 wcing or so so it was just a o look at that random high level type deal i had botted all around and did breaks

Edited by 6fanblades

18 hours ago, 6fanblades said:

just kinda wish there was a way to appeal i wouldnt bot anymore lmfaooooo lost my lvl 100 but it is what it is i guess lost 3 months of membership too, they wont even let me make a new account

Appeal: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

Tho, if u botted on another IP than the original IP which you created your acc on, you might get your ban quashed, try your luck, good luck :)

• 3 weeks later...