Sign in to follow this  
SimmysWild

SoulPlay Simmys Universal Fisher

Currently supports Raw Karambwans, Raw Rocktails [CATHERBY AREA] & Gathering Karambwans Bait.

You choose step A or step B for starting the script;

STEP A ; START THE SCRIPT AT HOME WITH NOTHING IN INVENTORY! MAKE SURE THE VESSEL FOR KARAMBWANS IS ALREADY LOADED. (DOES NOT SUPPORT AUTO LOADING THE VESSEL) 

STEP B ; START THE SCRIPT AT THE LOCATION YOU WANT TO FISH AT WITH THE FISHING SETUP ALREADY IN INVENTORY.

If you are starting the script at home; please make sure you have the fishing setup placed in the main tab, as it will not search your whole bank for the setup required.

Any issues just let me know and ill try my best to resolve them as soon as possible.(IF THE SCRIPT STARTS MESSING UP DURING TELEPORTING, TRY USING STEP B!)

PASTEBIN LINK - https://pastebin.com/vryfQKib

COMPILED LINK - https://gofile.io/?c=lZfJ85

HOW TO COMPILE SCRIPTS LOCALLY ->

Edited by SimmysWild

Works excellent for Rocktails. I'm having trouble understanding how and where to catch Karambwans, though.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:11 AM, cmblsc said:

Works excellent for Rocktails. I'm having trouble understanding how and where to catch Karambwans, though.

to get to the karambwanji bait use the fair ring code "333" and run towards the fishing spots, bring a small net. if you google "soulplay karambwan guide" your find a guide via there forums.

Just so you both know, as long as you start with either small fishing net at home, or karambwan vessel (loaded) + karambwan bait at home. it will simply run to the area required by its self.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, SimmysWild said:

Just so you both know, as long as you start with either small fishing net at home, or karambwan vessel (loaded) + karambwan bait at home. it will simply run to the area required by its self.

Got it!

On 10/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, mdzy said:

to get to the karambwanji bait use the fair ring code "333" and run towards the fishing spots, bring a small net. if you google "soulplay karambwan guide" your find a guide via there forums.

Thanks!