SoulPlay [CANCELLED] Dridia's Auto Hunter

Dridia

The prompt to select which impling (baby, eclectic, ninja, kingly) is broken, and I am not sure how to fix it. When I try to select an imp and click 'OK', nothing happens; the script stops. The .class file works fine but only catches ninjas. Any help on how to fix this issue is greatly appreciated. 

5 hours ago, ibotallday said:

The prompt to select which impling (baby, eclectic, ninja, kingly) is broken, and I am not sure how to fix it. When I try to select an imp and click 'OK', nothing happens; the script stops. The .class file works fine but only catches ninjas. Any help on how to fix this issue is greatly appreciated. 

it's because he uploaded his new source, and when you download the new one it doesn't work because it needs files that he doesn't give except in the compiled version.

2 hours ago, hamburgerhelper said:

it's because he uploaded his new source, and when you download the new one it doesn't work because it needs files that he doesn't give except in the compiled version.

Add xobot.jar to your lib

edit: take a look here 

Edited by Noiro

7 hours ago, ibotallday said:

nothing broke with this script used it multiple time, u are doing something wrong

1 hour ago, hamburgerhelper said:

it already is in there bro, im getting errors like, "ActiveScript, and actionlistener cannot be resolved to a type"KRPaGhR.png

That eclipse must be outdated get latest one and add the jar to your classpath

41 minutes ago, Noiro said:

Do you have all the classes

syovh4.png

No, i don't have walkingMethods.java, could you give me your source possibly? looks like your getting no errors.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

That eclipse must be outdated get latest one and add the jar to your classpath

what version do you suggest? i'm using the one that comes with oxygen. 

• Neo locked this topic