Xobot 2.982

Neo

13 hours ago, adidon said:

I'm amused by the fact that whoever is in charge and receiving money for VIP doesn't show that they respect the community enough to even give a quick status update or reimbursement/compensation for the lost time. I understand that real life happens, but when you have a business, you can't leave your clients in the dark because grandma died or because you left the country. I'm all for people shutting the fuck up and waiting, but you really can't expect people to if you haven't given them a reason. I thank you guys for your effort, the client, and VIP -- just shedding some light to help raise and surpass the current level of the community/business/brand or whatever you see it as. 

(or maybe I'm wrong and this is just a way to bring us all closer together)

...but either way, with that being said, Soulplay has updated yet again. 

Love you guys <3 

It’s a hobby and keyword “donating” 

you aren’t purchasing anything so you aren’t fully entitled to anything you’re just donating to them to support there hobby.

Have you messaged the staff instead of making a little rant ? 

I’m sure they would definitely reimburse 

Edited by Cyanic

1 hour ago, Cyanic said:

you aren’t purchasing anything so you aren’t fully entitled to anything you’re just donating to them to support there hobby.

vrXxVrh.jpg

Uhh didn’t mean to trigger u, but we can play the keyword quotation game I suppose lol

I definitely did purchase something, I think you’re mistaking xobot with RSPS websites.

Browse around this site for a little while, sure you can throw the word “donating” around in quotes. But there’s a store tab, a purchase tab, a manage orders tab..... you get the point, there’s no “donate” tab in the store section. This separates the two completely. They even refer to people as “customers” in the store tab, and refer to VIP as a “product”. 

VIP is a purchase of rank, and that rank has listed benefits. Staff has even used the words “Purchase VIP”

A personal reimbursement for myself wasn’t the point of my previous post as you assumed.

Anywho, I thanked the staff and denoted that I was shedding light on the matter for the betterment of the community, not ranting. You also missed the part where I gave credit where it was due.  Criticism doesn’t always have to be from a stance of anger or bitterness. Some people grow from it, some people don’t. 

This is not a big deal to me, so no need for back and forths.

Peace my guy 

Edited by adidon

2 hours ago, Cyanic said:

Should we message them instead of using forum topics? Tell me, when do we message them and when do we post in topics? Why have topics? Do they not read the posts under the topics they create? We absolutely are purchasing the vip scripts, and the right to use multiple clients.  If you are so certain they will reimburse, why is there no reimburse button? It would be automatic, like the purchase, if it were a 100% thing. People would be more likely to play legit by hand if they knew 100% attempts were at least being made to remedy the issue.

4 hours ago, Cyanic said:

So everything i payed for online when it has Purchase written next to it is a donation?. no. The reason he probs made a "rant" here is because it's pointless to message a staff member if they don't even reply to a topic they've started addressing the issue of downtime for Xobot.

22 hours ago, Cyanic said:

Don't here to argue but it's not called a "donation" what people are paying for is a service. Do you see any VIPs here that bought this and haven't used it once?

• Neo locked this topic