Sign in to follow this  
Saituri

Selling Ikov Billions (With a B)

Posted (edited)

There's a worthwhile amount of Ikov Gold in my possession that needs to be sold. The prices would vary depending on the amount purchased. Either you go first, or we could make use of a middleman from this website; either the admins, or the mods.

Rates: 8.1-8.6$ depending upon the amount asked for. I am willing to accept OSRS only as a last resort, when no other channel of financial proceeding exists. BTC/PP would be a preferable means of settlement.

The usual terms and conditions are applicable when it comes to the transfer. The topmost being that I am not to be held accountable if your account gets banned, although I would make the most resilient attempts to prevent that from happening.

I believe there are some minor points, which when heeded to, reduces the chance of a ban.

Stock: Just the right amount in Bills.

Here's a prior gold selling thread of mine from around 7 months back:

Vouches:

Sold some moneys to @habib225 Thanks! :]

Sold some birrions to @Coin Thanks! :D

Sold some more to @Coin Pleasure! :D

Sold some more to @Coin Thanks again! :)

Sold some gp's to @w00tinator69 Thank you good sir!

Edited by Saituri
Updated rates

Just because you don’t play OSRS doesn’t mean you can’t accept OSRS, it’s easily resold to OSRS GP buying and selling website out there in a matter of minutes, consider it, will open up the gates to a lot more buyers(children), without PayPal or their own money 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nicholsk10 said:

Just because you don’t play OSRS doesn’t mean you can’t accept OSRS, it’s easily resold to OSRS GP buying and selling website out there in a matter of minutes, consider it, will open up the gates to a lot more buyers(children), without PayPal or their own money 

Alrighty then, I would pay heed to the advice given. Although, my primary means of accepting monetary reward for the gold would still remain PayPal. :P

Edited by Saituri

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Saituri said:

Alrighty then, I would pay heed to the advice given. Although, my primary means of accepting monetary reward for the gold would still remain PayPal. :P

That's a bad idea as a seller. Virtual goods on PP do not protect the seller. Even sending to "Friends & Family* is easily charged back. Using OSRS gp is much, much safer for you. 
Edit: Good luck with sale though, that's an impressive gold stack ;p

Edited by Sucrax

8 minutes ago, Sucrax said:

That's a bad idea as a seller. Virtual goods on PP do not protect the seller. Even sending to "Friends & Family* is easily charged back. Using OSRS gp is much, much safer for you. 
Edit: Good luck with sale though, that's an impressive gold stack ;p

In the country that I live in, PayPal would shit it's pants before it could maneuver around our central bank, the RBI. The rules applicable to Paypal are quite different here from what they are for you guys. For instance, according to one rule, we can't even have money stored in our PayPal accounts to avoid hoarding cash, and averting taxes. All the money that you have gets transferred to your bank account at the end of the working day. :P

On 6/24/2019 at 8:20 PM, Moe said:

Anything left in stock

Yes yes, Pm me with how much you want! :D