VIP Only Sections

nicholsk10

Needs to be a VIP only section so that only VIP’s know what bots there are.... if Ikov staff wanna know what bots we have available to us make them pay for VIP to see what bots we have access to, sorry it sounds shitty but VIP isn’t that expensive and these freebies can either pay or not bot  but making it available for everyone to see is just getting all of us who pay caught and banned . Periodt . 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Main problem with this is that new users won't know what scripts are available for VIPs.

Just say that we have several profitable skilling and combat scripts. It’s $7.50, I think it’s worth it. Otherwise ban rates are always going to be high 

3 hours ago, Anymal said:

Just say that we have several profitable skilling and combat scripts. It’s $7.50, I think it’s worth it. Otherwise ban rates are always going to be high 

For me example I won't pay for VIP without knowing what the script does and how it works. Also not without feedback from others (broken script perhaps, or not maintained while it get gain more) 

23 hours ago, xBear said:

For me example I won't pay for VIP without knowing what the script does and how it works. Also not without feedback from others (broken script perhaps, or not maintained while it get gain more) 

you arent VIP anyways and you can see the scripts, either buy VIP or sorry ;(

• Neo locked this topic